View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #29
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

I have just done a Fond of Writing (FoW) task that was emailed to me by TakeYourClothesOff.

The instructions I received with this task said I had to place a hard seated wooden chair in front of the computer and cover the seat with drawing pins (thumb tacks) positioned so that the points were facing up. I also had to wear my nipple clamps and ball-gag.

Before fixing the ball-gag, I was instructed to place the rubber ball in my mouth for three minutes, then cover the side that would go in my mouth in salt, and then fix the ball-gag (salty side) inside my mouth. As soon as I fixed the leather straps behind my head my mouth started producing saliva and I was drooling uncontrollably long before I completed the FoW task.

The clover nipple clamps pinched my nipples and I winced behind my ball gag as I clamped first my left and then my right nipple.

I was very nervous about sitting down on the drawing pins (thumb tacks) and stood there staring at them for a long time - whilst my mouth salivated and the pain in my nipples intensified. Eventually I went for it and very gingerly sat down on the pins (tacks). It hurt - lots of sharp stabbing pin-pricks all over my bottom - but, actually, wasn't as bad as I'd feared.

Unfortunately though the chair wasn't positioned conveniently so I had to stand up - some of the pins (tacks) stuck in my bottom - and position it nearer the computer. I rearranged the pins (tacks) and just as gingerly sat down again.

Wincing at the pain in my nipples and bottom, already feeling thirsty because of the salt on the rubber ball-gag in my mouth, I opened up FoW, loaded the task, and started.

The first line to type was: "I will always put diesel in my car from now on" and I began typing but, before I had completed the line, my computer sounded a bell noise, and I realised a distracting pop-up box had appeared. I closed the dialogue box, completed typing the line, and submitted it. One line done, and I had no idea how many more I would have to type.

I found I had to concentrate quite hard as the task offered up subtle variations of the first line like: -
* "I Will always put diesel in my car from now on"
* "I will Always put diesel in my car from now on"
* "I will always put Diesel in my car from now on"
* "I Will Always Put Diesel in My car from Now On"

There are some who think FoW tasks are easy compared to actually writing lines but I'm not sure I completely agree. Unlike a line writing task where I'm told say, "write 100 lines", with a FoW task I have no idea when I launch the task, or when I'm completing it, how many correct lines I have to do, or if a time limit has been set. That is mental torture - the not knowing how many more repetitions of the typed line need to be done, particularly as FoW gives you no clue and doesn't even indicate if you've submitted a correct or incorrect line. The only way I find out how long a task will take is when I get to the end and FoW tells me I have completed the task.

That is the torment of FoW and I find these tasks boring, monotonous, and frustrating. A real punishment indeed. This task was even more frustrating because of the number of distractions that were included - pop-up dialogue boxes that stopped me typing until I had closed the dialogue box (and they pop-up in random places all over the screen).

I felt a huge sense of relief when FoW informed me that I had performed the defined task and could now generate the report.

Report generated, I stood up and brushed the pins (tacks) from my pin cushion of a bottom. It actually hadn't been too bad as long as I sat relatively still. My bottom stung as I stood up.

The pain in my nipples had numbed but that intensified as soon as I removed the clamps and the blood rushed back.

Finally I removed the ball-gag and it was covered in drooling saliva.

After that, I needed a drink to quench my thirst.

The FoW task report is as follows: -

<Start of report>
FondOfWriting Version 1.24

Text : I will always put diesel in my car from now on
8 alternating texts
Hide text : no
Reverse text : no
Distractions : often

Start time: 2012/11/13 15:21:20
Duration : 37 minute(s) 0 second(s)
Typed submissions : 102
Faulty submissions : 1
Longest breaks between two submissions :
30 second(s) from 15:33:21 to 15:33:51
28 second(s) from 15:27:17 to 15:27:45
27 second(s) from 15:22:04 to 15:22:31

<Signature>
2A908EE9366633818A6DD7CD1EE2A7D4
<End of report>

Thank you for setting me this punishment.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 11-13-2012 at 09:53 AM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote