Thread: Role Play
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #395
djsnila28

(That's ok)

At Lauren house in the the living room says to everyone " I know it get very confusing have Jess and my friend Jessica that was here with us and will be back sometime. if you like you we could call her by nickname JJ this way that both won't when we are talk to the other one it not her favorite nickname, but she will understand and agree that it is a good idea."

Everyone there was think about when Melissa said " That is true it will make it easier for us. " Jess is still rubbing frog' cock and so is Niki. frog is fingering Jess's pussy. Lauren is liking what she see she then notice Carrie and Pi sitting together. She then says to herself " I think it's from time for two people to the game room area. she push the button on her side behind her chair on the wall. the light then go off. when they come back on Carrrie and David miss from the room

Carrie and David find them in soft and dark room, Carrie and see that her is still with her. She look over at David and ask " Where are we at?" David then says " I don't know. " Then then her a record voice that sound like Mary beths voice that say " Welcome to the game room area no fellow the the path next to yous and it will lead the to the first game down here and have fun. Carrie got up with the help of her cane and got up after ward they then walk do the path away until they reach the door on the door the was a sign that said surprise room David and Carrie look throug the window, but couldn't she what was inside. The a recording voice that sound like lauren said Carrie before you enter this room you must leave your cane out here and I want yous both to remove everything you are wearing, they do that , but Carrie want how she is is going how she is going to walk with out her cane to help her." David says " if you like you could puts you arm round my shoulder for support. Carrie put her arms around her David shoulder when they enter the room together, As they do the they they an ankle cuff attaching to them.

The voice from before says In this room yous will have work together to get pass is sexual obstacle course if you don't the will be a price that you have to pay." The light come on and the they see that the obstacle course is full of item that will try to arousal them. have no choice they walk over to the obstacle course together and very slow. they then reach the starting location.

Now in the the Mall Jessica is still running from a group of four guys she she was just to reach the door when she ran out of breath and could not move another inch. The group of four guys had now just caught up to her and was now wondering what the were going to do to her.

In Lauren house Pi is worried about Carrie and hope she is ok. Melissa is wondering how David is doing and know that if he is with Carrie that he will help her. Lauren is having fun send people to the game room

Last edited by djsnila28; 11-10-2012 at 07:37 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote