View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
rocker23hell

Default Spanking and edging dare

So, this is my second dare here, and I don’t know if there is already a dare like this, but I hope not.
Here is what you will need:
  • two dices
  • something to spank yourself (you will roll the dice to know how many)
Now, roll two dices to know how many times you will spank yourself (multiplies the number you get on one dice by the other. If the result is lower than 10, then times two).
Roll one to know many different objects you will use (it’s not necessarily the number of how much time you will do the spanking).
Roll another dice to know how many times you will have to do the spanking.
Roll another one to know how many times you will have to edge between the spankings. And remember DO NOT CUM.

See an example:
I roll the dices and get the following numbers:
  • 4 and 6

So, I will have to spank myself 24 times, with 3 different objects, 5 times and edge 4 between the spankings.
I spank myself 24 times with one object, and then I edge 4 times. Spank myself 24 more times with a different object, edge 4 times. And it goes until the fifth time, when you may cum instead of edging on the last time.

PM me if you don't understand something.

can do/dislikes: crossdressing, cock and ball torture, messy, bondage, humiliation, pee,

won't do/hate: public, permanent, family/friends, poo

My Tumblr extremely NSFW

send me a PM and I send you a pic of your choice (not showing face) asap

kik messenger: rocker23hell

Last edited by rocker23hell; 10-28-2012 at 12:27 PM.
rocker23hell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to rocker23hell for this post: