Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #60
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 2

I was awaken buy someone moving around in the bed. It was Lyndsay..

Oh Shit she said underneath her breath,

Whats up? I asked.

I need to be to work in like 45 minutes. I got to take a shower and get going.

Just hang on help me out of the bed, I asked.

It was as if everyone fell asleep where they fell. Caroline was still resting her head on my chest and Kate was lying with her leg straddling both of us.

Lyndsay slowly moved Caroline over a little so I could slide out from underneath them. I followed Lyndsay to the bathroom as she started to head for the toilet I bumped in front of her and shut the lid with my foot. All I needed to do is point to the shower and she knew what I was looking for.

Oh, fuck it!!.. you got to go to don’t you?

I nodded as she entered the shower with her back to me. She reached for the valve and stood underneath the shower head. I reached down and spread her legs apart to see the view better. Within a second I could see her stream. Than I stood back and arched my back slightly and released my morning pee. Mine shoot way up to the back of her head and traveled down her back.

Are you done yet? She asked.

Yep I am good now.

I continued to watch as she soaped up everything. She faced the wall but knew I was watching.

When she go out she said Man my ass and pussy are a little raw. I am going to be leaking out all day. I am going to need some panties.

Suck to be you I stated as I left the room.

She chased me out and said.. Wait a minute the stores don’t open for a while and I am going to need something.

What is it worth to you? I asked. You get something you want I get something I want.

You shit head!! ......Fine what do you want?
Two things...First bend over that chair for one minute. I grabbed an sharpie from my box and wrote the words “Fuck Hole” on the top of her crack and drew arrow down to her ass hole. She moaned a little saying that the marker stung a little.
Now than sometime during your shift you must take a 5 minute bathroom break but bring 4 ice cubes with you. You got those round ones at the bar. I want you to insert 3 of them in your ass and keep them in for 5 minutes while you use the other ice cube on your clit. Once you are done take a photo of you hole in the bathroom and send me the it on the phone. With-in one hour i will bring you some panties.

Fine! she stated as she started to get her clothes on.

I noticed that some one in the bed was starting to move. It was Kate and she sat up and stretched out her hands the sheet cover feel from her breast.

Not long after that Caroline awoke and said master I have to pee.

Me too! Kate said.

I tolled them both to clean each other up in the shower and go in there we have a few more things to do, I’ll join you in a minute.

Lyndsay finished cleaning up and left shortly after and I joined the slaves in the shower.

So Shawn what do you have planned for us today? Kate asked

Lot’s of things to do today but we are going to the pool later to just relax as well but first some food and shopping....

MORE SOON
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote