View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 6

The new girl

Chapter 6

Jessica finally decides to go for: “..Laura – Truth or Dare?”
Laura is still a little unsure about the dare thing, she tries to convince herself that it will be okay, but finally she changes her mind and chooses: “Truth”
The other girls are a little disappointed with this, but can all see that Laura is not far from choosing dare.
Jessica decides to give Laura an easy one: “if you should choose an actor to marry, who should it be?”
Laura attempts to sneak around the question: “I don’t know – I do not want to be married yet.” But quickly realizes that is not the best answer, so continues: “…if I have to choose, it will be Leonardo DiCaprio.”
Carol: “Yeah he is still hot, maybe a little old, but still hot hot.”

Laura looks over at Maria: “Truth or Dare?”
Maria wants the game to go on, so she quickly chooses: “Dare”
Laura now has an issue, she has no idea, what to ask. She thinks about asking Carol or Jessica, but agrees with herself that it will be silly. She then reflects on Jessica’s dare and thinks about what Maria can do of similar things. Laura has decided, it might be a little bold, however she does not have forever to find a good dare: “Show us you bra and panties for 30 seconds”
Maria looks shocked, and this time it is not an act. She did not expect that to come from Laura’s mouth, however she is happy inside. Now all paths were open for them to give Laura the dare they have planned.
Jessica and Carol both starts to smile, both looking back and forth between Laura and Maria.
Maria shakes her head and gets up and asks: “Do I have to take by shirt and jeans all the way off?”
Laura does not know what to answer, but starts to shake her head and says: “No - I guess not?” and then starts to look at Jessica for some help.
Jessica: “The dare did not say anything about stripping, so will agree that you do not have to.”
Carol nods her acceptance.
Maria lowers her jeans to her feet’s, revealing her lace light blue panties. Then she lifts up her shirt, displaying her perfectly shaped 34C tits in a matching lace light blue bra. Laura is starting to gaze at Maria’s body, and is feeling jealous about it. What curves she has and what a nice set of boobs…
Jessica interrupts Laura’s daydream: “Remember to time the 30 seconds.” and hands the clock to her.
Laura starts the timer and continues her stare. Maria’s panties are half transparent, so Laura can just see a part of her dark pubic hair through the blue panties. She somehow manages to monitor the timer, and after the 30 seconds she says: “Okay time.”
Maria then lowers her shirt and pickup her jeans, zip then and sits down again. She had a good look at Laura all the time, and she could see that she enjoyed the view. Maria ensures herself that the joy will be equally returned, when Laura hopefully will strip later…
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote