Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #58
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

After a crazy couple of months, I have decided to continue my story I hope you all enjoy.

I didn’t want to completely stop the momentum of the evening but with all of the pounding I went to the fridge to find a large bottle of water.

I drank a few good sips and waited to let Caroline catch her breath. The girls were almost panting and now all sitting on the bed just waiting for the next romp to begin.

I moved to the center of the bed and laid down.

Caroline I want you to ride me as long as you can stand it.
She moved fast to get on top of me and bent down to my face with deep kiss.

Lyndsay and Kate we on each side of me and at the same time also moved in for a kiss from each of us.

Now you two help her out and don’t let her stop pounding me. I also want you to insert that butt plug into her ass at the same time. Kate and Lyndsay sat up and held each breast and forced the plug into her asshole.

Her pace started slow but not for long. You could tell she wanted me to cum.
I felt her plug fall out because her hole was so loose.

Caroline held her arms out on each girls shoulder to help support her and starred right into my eyes.

I was going deep inside of that wet pussy when I couldn’t take it anymore. One of the best orgasms I have had in such along time.
I yelled out Thank you so much my little slave.

Lyndsay and Kate turned to me and laid down beside me. Caroline was motionless for a brief moment than almost passed out on top of me with my cock still in her wet slit. All of the bodies that touched me were dripping with sex and wetness.

Caroline was breathing hard as she laid her head on my chest.

No one said a word for a good two minutes.

Kate got up and turned off all of the lights. She grabbed one sheet and covered all of our bodies and took her place next to me.

Our breathing was down to somewhat of a normal pace when Caroline spoke up first.

Master?

Yes slave what?

I need to go pee.

Don’t move and just let it go.

I could feel the warmth come out when she pushed my dick out.

Shawn, Lyndsay spoke up, Can I go as well?

How about we all go and fall asleep?

-------
I will only be adding to this story if I get 5 personal PM messages.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote