Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

The new girl

Chapter 2

After school the 3 girls are meeting at Marias house. “I can’t believe what a looser Laura is, we are going to have so much fun with her tonight” laughs Carol.
Jessica continues: “Did you see her sister after school, when they joined up? She seems to be more developed than Laura.”
Maria: ”Yes, this is going to be the best weekend ever. But let me go and call Amanda, and make her take care or Laura’s mother”.

In the meantime Jessica and Carol are starting on the plan for the night. “We need to get some humiliating pictures or videos of Laura” says Jessica.
Carol: “Yes, do you have your gear with you”
Jessica: “Always!” With an angry voice “Who do you think I am?” And then they both start laughing.
“How do we get her into a humiliating situation so you can get the shoots?” ask Carol.
Jessica: “What about a good old classic – T/D?”
Carol: “Good idea - but we must ensure that she does not get a catch on, what we are up to. She might be stupid, but not that stupid”.

In the meantime Maria has finished her conversation with her sister. “Amanda is up to the challenge, as long as she can get some details of the weekend later. And even better, she agrees to stay at Steven’s apartment, so we have the house all for our self".
Jessica and Carol are filling Maria up to date with their T/D plan. They now agree that they will play along for some time to get her trust. They are sure that their limits are far greater than Laura’s. So a normal thing for them will be humiliation for Laura, so it would be relatively safe for them to follow that plan. They use the next hour or so planning good questions and dares for Laura, and agree on their own limits for the first part of the game.
“Riiingggggg!!!” It is Maria’s cell phone that rings, it is Laura. They all keep quiet, waiting in anticipation for the answer. Did Amanda succeed in persuading Laura’s Mother to let Laura join the sleepover - or would it be one big disappointment?
Maria answers the phone “Hi Laura, it is Maria.” And put the speaker on, so the other could follow the conversation.
Laura: “You did it - I don’t know how you did. My mother did not approve at all, when I asked her. But after your mother’s call, she suddenly felt it was the best idea. I do not know how to thank you!”
Maria: “That is so awesome Laura, we cannot wait for you to join us. It is almost 5PM, let’s meet here in an hour, and then we can start by ordering some pizzas”.
Laura: “Sure…”
Maria almost interrupts Laura: “I will text you the address, call me if you have trouble find it.”
Laura: “Okay, see you in an hour”.
All the girls are shouting: “SEE YOU!!” and Maria ends the conversation. The girls cannot believe their luck; they are jumping up and down, screaming, hugging and giving high-fives to each other. They look so much forward for the night, and to see how far they can bring their plan.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote