View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 11:11 AM   #7
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

There was laughing behind me and suddenly one of the girls school ties went over my eyes. They must have tied it to the fence because I couldn't move my head. Something was rubbed around my but hole, it was gooey and started to burn and the girls started to rub it with something bristley. After a few minutes they shoved it in my mouth, it was minty, that was why it was burning.

The toothpaste was becoming intolerable and the taste of the toothpaste in my mouth was terrible. They poured water into my mouth and I spat out the froth. Next they started pouring mouthfuls of water into my mouth and covering my mouth and nose so I had to swallow, nearly a hundred mouthfuls in the end, it made me feel so full and a bit sick.

Once they had finished forcing me to drink I felt them start rubbing more paste around my butt hole when they suddenly stopped. I noverheard them talking

"...not doing anything....just messing around.....sophie why don't.... your dads van.....hidden"

I wasn't sure what they were talking about but after a few more minutes I heard a car or something pull up behind me, maybe they wanted to hide their new "toy"

"while I was at home I got some of my wahing" the girl I guess was sophie said. The next thing I know there was something being forced into my mouth. It felt like lace, maybe dirty panties or something, it didn't taste nice.

More later, I have no time now, PM me if you have any ideas for the revenge
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote