Old 10-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #13
SirJames005

Send a message via Yahoo to SirJames005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious... View Post
What I've done so far. (other than what was listed):

TV Remote
Umbrella Handles
Frozen Cooler tubes (the things that keep your water bottled drink cool)
Thin glass vase
Sausages/Hot Dogs
Toothbrush
Unlit Candle

I'm going to try to build up to your larger suggestions!

Thank you guys! Does anyone have any more?
mmmm - that is an impressive list of insertions little one! you should be proud

I guess you are working up to things like a coke can, coke bottle, you own fist, the baseball bat etc

I sometimes challange my slavegirls more with the number of smaller things they can insert!

For example
1.what is the largest number of ice-cubes you can force in your pussy and let melt??
2.Go to McDonalds and buy 12 McNuggets (flash your tits to the person serving you if he is male) - then at home put hot sauce on the nuggets and see how many you can force into your pussy - in the evening you fish them all out and eat them covered in the hot sauce and your creme
3.buy a large ginger root - peel it and cut it into several fingers shaped like your fingers - see how many you can insert in your pussy - hopefully 5 - leave them there burning you for 4 hours - you are to edge for 15 minutes each hour but are not allowed to cum as I hope you are under orgasm control and denial during all your insertions

Also i am very interested in the stinging nettles being bunched up and shoved deep in your cunt for several hours, and you lying back with the big lit candle shoved vertically in your pussy and the hot wax running down onto your pussy lips and clit for an hour or so

Pictures of my insertions would be nice little girl - i will send you my details privately - good luck pain-slut!
SirJames005 is offline   Reply With Quote