View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #36
vafancoulo13

“Dare.” I said, groaning.

Jane smiled. “Get naked.”

This was it. The big moment both for me and for the game. For the game it was the first time someone would get completely naked. For me, it was the first time I would ever be naked in front of other people.

I stood up and took a deep breath. I slowly grasped the edges of my boxers and with my trembling hands pulled them down. My dick popped out into the open. It was neither too small nor that large; as it was about six and a half inches hard but only five or so soft. Right now it was slightly hardened, and it was visibly pointing outwards. I kicked the boxers off and sat back down, trying to cover up as much as possible without actually seeming like I was trying to cover up.

All the girl’s eyes were still on my dick, just as my eyes had been on Jane’s tits a few seconds ago. Eventually they lifted up their eyes from my crotch to my face when I coughed.

“Nice dick,” said Jane, as bluntly and matter-of-factly as possible, so that everyone couldn’t help from breaking out into laughter. That lightened the mood, and I was a bit more relaxed in my new nudity.

I turned to Rachel and to my dismay she chose truth. “Have you ever masturbated?” I asked.

She shook her head. I was slightly surprised; she seemed to have done everything else. Rachel then turned to Carly, who, without even having to be asked, said, “Dare.”
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote