View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 AM   #89
nonstopdisco

Sorry for the delay, but here's the next part

"I think Tom's been rumbled!" Zack whispered to me.

"And Jim's mum's about to see us naked in here together" I finished.

I didn't wanna be seen in here naked with Zack but in a way I was pleased he'd been caught out.

"We'll just have to let her see us" Zack continued whispering "At least it might be a way out."

"Yeah, definitely a better option than what Tom's got planned for us" I replied.

"Thomas!! Open this boot!" the woman continued shouting "I know your hiding something"

"I'm not hiding anything" Tom argued, the worry blatantly showing in his shaky voice "but you can't open it!"

"Well I'm opening it!" she demanded.

Suddenly I heard the catch of the boot click.

"Noooo!" Tom shouted "Please stop!"

I heard some commotion and suddenly the boot sprang open. Me and Zack were sitting in front of a young woman, probably in her late 30s, fully naked covering our dicks with our legs. I had never felt so embarrassed, even after all the stunts Tom had pulled on me.*

The woman was quite slim, had dark hair and was wearing a smart outfit which looked as though she was dressed for work. The woman looked shocked and Tom was standing behind her trying to grab the boot lid with a look of horror on his face. The woman stood there shocked looking at us for a moment then she burst out laughing.

*"What is this?" she said barely able to contain her laughter.

Tom looked terrified! He stepped back and argued.

"They lost a bet!" he stated "it was only for a laugh cause they lost at football"

"So my Jim's wearing one of these lads clothes?" she asked still laughing.

"Well, yeah" Tom replied now calmly "they were going spare and Jim's were soaked through"

"So why is Jim the only one with soaked clothes?" She cleverly asked "Surely these lads must've played as well."

Tom looked blank for a moment.

"That's because they went home to get changed first" Tom lied "Then they had to pay up on the bet anyway so Jim took some of their clothes till we got here."

"Is he actually telling the truth?" the lady asked turning to me and Zack still giggling.

We both looked at each other wondering what to say. I wasn't expecting a reaction quite like this and I noticed Tom behind her making gestures as if to say he'd get us back if we didn't go along with his lies.

I began thinking of a response when suddenly Zack spoke.

"Yes" he said quietly "the bet was my idea, I really thought we'd win this time. I guess I just got caught up in the spur of the moment"

I stupidly decided to agree thinking it would be good to please Tom and I simply nodded when the woman's head turned to me.

"Ok" she said laughing again "lads are lads I guess so I'll let you off this one time."

"I don't think they'll make the mistake of betting against me again" Tom said with a cheeky grin "I never lose"

"Hey, I don't wanna hear about any more of these silly bets" she said sternly "and Thomas, give these lads their clothes back because I think they've been embarrassed enough now"

"Ok," Tom replied as he handed Zack his clothes "can you send Jim out with the rest?"

"Here he is now" she said "It looks like he's bringing them over"

"Mum, It wasn't me" Jim shouted sounding worried as he ran towards the car "they put me up to it"

"Don't worry son" she said "they've told me all about your games. It's totally irresponsible and I don't want you getting involved in any more bets ok?"

"Sure mum" Jim said sounding confused.

"Good" she said "now give that lad his clothes back and hurry up before you're late to school"

"Ok mum" he said as he passed me my clothes that he took earlier.

"Have a good day son" she said as she walked off smiling to herself.

"You too mum" Jim said still sounding confused.

I felt both annoyed and relieved at the same time. Annoyed that we didn't say anything to Jim's mum but relieved that she had left and we weren't being laughed at by an irresponsible parent anymore.

"Right" Tom said with a smile "Being as you both kept your mouths shut, I'll let you both get dressed now"

"Thanks" Me and Zack said in unison as we started putting our clothes on.

Very quickly we were both *
fully dressed but I was still missing my shoes and socks.

"Are you after these?" Tom said with a cheeky grin as he pulled my shoes out of his bag.

"Yeah, please Tom" I replied calmly "Can I have them back now?"

"Hell no!" Tom replied mockingly "I still haven't forgiven you for talking back to me earlier"

The other lads joined Tom in his laughter. I suddenly had a sinking feeling and my bare feet made me feel vulnerable and exposed again. I began trying to work out why we protected Tom when Jim's mum caught us out.

"Oh and if I catch you wearing anything on your feet Baldy" Tom said as he put my shoes back in his bag "I'll put both your's and hedgehog's shoes into the school's incinerator"*
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote