Thread: Hell Completed
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 06:08 AM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

When I walked to Marcus’s room I called him out. ‘Hey mate umm I need Loren for a bit. Briddie is still crying and tied up in my room if you want her: oh and Bro be nasty’.
‘Well hello there beautiful’ I kinkily spoke to Loren, ‘I’ve always wanted to get back at you for all those times you embarrassed me in form and during lessons, Now its my chance I’m not going to waste it’. I pulled out a few chains, belts and whips. I saw the look of fear in her eyes and grinned. Tonight was going to be fun.

I started by walking to the kitchen and getting chilli sauce and Ice from the fridge. Loren was hogtied nude in her room. On my way back I fetched some toothpaste and the toilet brush. I walked in and Loren was whimpering a cold despairing look in her eyes. I felt nothing for her anymore. My head was clear and I was angry. I started by applying toothpaste to her nipples and my fingers. I started slowly paying with her pussy. Slowly massaging, every now and then slowly sliding a finger into her. The toothpaste was working she was becoming uncomfortable and was blinking back tears. More of rage than pain. I taped the toothpaste inside her pussy so when she sat down it would squeeze inside her. I untied her and lay her on the bed. I sat her down and sat on her lap. I made her toss me off: all the time more toothpaste entering her. She finished her job and I came on her face, making her leave it on their. I next took the chilli sauce and coated a vibrator with it. I taped the vibrator to her ass.

I told her to wait while I went to the toilet. When I came back I made her take the end of the toilet brush in her mouth and made her crawl and clean the toilet, which I hadn’t flushed while holding the toilet brush between her teeth. I watched as she struggled only pausing to melt ice against her nipples making them cold to intensify the pain of the toothpaste already burning into her. When she was finished I gave her a swirly and made her crawl back to the room.

When there I applied more chilli sauce to her pussy and then put 6 clips on her pussy 8 on her inner thighs and 2 on each nipple. I hogtied her again and pulled out a studded metal belt. I whipped her ass so hard she began to rock so she was swinging even harder into the next one. By now she was crying and her ass was slowly turning purple.

With a shock I realised this had gone way too far. I felt horrible. I was so up myself I didn’t care about them. I let Loren go and she slapped me and retrieved her clothes then ran away still sobbing as she passed the door she whispered coldly ‘I am going to get you Trystan and you are going to wish you never touched me’. I felt terrible to see what I had done to these girls. I felt a sudden hate against myself. I paced and punched the wall numerous times leaving my fists bloody and bruised. I fell asleep.

Later I deleted the videos of Claire and also set her free. She also slapped me. Briddie however was different. She didn’t run away or hurt me she was the one who looked hurt. I said my goodbyes and left the house wondering what was going on with Briddie.

Later that week I received a threatening phone call. I didn’t know the caller but I had my suspicions. The call told me to go to the school 10:00 Monday night If I did I would be punished if I didn’t I would be punished even more. It was Sunday. I knew whether I went or not the next week would be an eventful one.

I was not looking forward to meeting the girls but I knew I had to go. If not I would be taken by force. So sure enough 9:00 Monday after school had finished I got ready to go out, made my excuses to my parents and set off to the school. While on my walk I wondered what I had got myself into. Three of the sexiest girls from school wanted to abuse me. I knew something was wrong when I walked through the gates. The quad was empty no one was to be seen. Then every thing happened quickly. I saw people jumping at me and tying my hands together before I was finally lumped onto a chair set out on the field. In front of me were Loren and Claire looking evilly pleased. I noticed Briddie wasn’t there. ‘You made us cry and scream, Now we are going to get back at you every way we can and you are going to hate it’. ‘We have so much planned for you, School finishes for the year on Sunday so you are going to have a summer you will remember for the rest of your life’.

I heard a commotion behind me. Three figures were brought out in front of me by boys I could only assume were much older as I had never seen them before. The figures masks were revealed one by one. First was Briddie I wondered why she wasn’t with the others but didn’t have time to think as the second hood was removed. I gasped. It was my girl Anna looking frightened and scared. The last was then revealed I almost screamed. It was my sister. She was 16 and had a look gazed on me which could kill.

‘Yes I think you 4 will know each other very well by the end of this summer’

To Be continued....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sequel is now out it is called Loren's Revenge

xTrYsTaNx