Thread: Hell Completed
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

They left for a bit and I thought of the mess I was in. I wondered whether I would leave this place. Throughout the remainder of the day I was forced to clean and model their slutty outfits many more pictures were taken and I was humiliated further. They left me in the dungeon until I slowly drifted off filled with kinky nightmares ringing through my head.

During the night I was aware of someone moving towards me. I awoke when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. ‘Claire’ I said in astonishment. ‘Shhhh you’ll wake them’ .I understood. She slowly undid the rope. ‘Claire’ ‘I told you to be quiet’
‘But Claire I think you should know’

‘Yes Claire you should have Listened to Trystan here’

Briddie stepped through the shadow followed by Lauren wearing just a lacy black thong and matching Bra.

‘Who has been a naughty girl then’

It had been a couple of hours since Claire was caught helping me, now she was strung up naked next to me on a similar bar. Her breasts and pussy were red from where Briddie and Loren had dripped hot wax and played with clothespins while I was made to watch.

Loren came in with a menacing posture she walked over and roughly undid our bindings. 'It is time for you two to give us a show'.

We were led to the front room where Briddie and a few other girls were waiting. we were told there was going to be a competition. We had to give oral to every other person in the room then the judges would decide our fate.

I looked around, 7 stunning girls, Might not be to bad I said to myself. The doorbell rang. Loren went and a few seconds later, after some greeting, 7 big, built guys walked into the lounge. I could see my fantasies falling before my eyes. I knew I could win whatever we were holding and I hoped that it would be a ticket out of this hell.

We started working around the room. The guys all had 8 plus inch cocks and seemed to revel in slamming them into the back of mine and Claire's throats. The girls were much nicer but on a couple I discovered it wasn't so nice, 2 girls were on thier period, and you guess what happened. After we had sucked everyone to orgasm the Judges revealed that I had won the contest. They announced that I would now be private oral to anyone who walked in this house, even Claire, I would also be the lowliest slave of all. Claire had some control over me and she wasn't tied up when we went to living quarters. This experience was getting worse and worse. I decided to cuss the girls behind thier back to see wether I could release any anger. The next morning I was awakened by a sharp stinging blow to my backside. 'You think you can bitch about us you twat. W-what miss. We have this whole place bugged so you are not going to have a pleasent couple of nights scum.

With that she kicked me and left me curled on the floor needing some sleep

The morning arrived, I woke up and the sunlight burned my eyes. I struggled to get up but my wrists were tied to my ankles. Wait, I recognise this place, this was the local park and I was lying naked about 3 feet away from the main path! ‘Ahh so our slut has woken up then’ Briddie chuckled behind me. ‘Please no Briddie what if my dad or friends see’ SILENCE BITCH. ‘Today you have a choice to make, you can become our lowliest slave ever, service us in every way possible or we leave you here, its up to you. Ok, ok whatever miss I’ll be your bitch please just get me away from here. First you will make me orgasm by using only your tongue. Now this wouldn’t be so bad as Briddie is a good looking girl but it was still in public. I made my way towards her pussy but as I got there she turned around. Go on then slut worship my asshole with your nasty little tongue. I began but the taste was revolting. Meanwhile Lauren as always was taking pictures and laughing while Claire was worshiping her feet. After at least half an hour of performing my disgusting task Briddie finally came and I was made to lick up her juices.

Later back in the house I was forced to cook and clean in a very revealing maids outfit. A few visitors came along and I gave them all oral until orgasm. Then Claire called me in to the front room. I went and the 3 were sitting there. We want you to phone your parents and tell them you’re staying over for half term. So after making my calls they lay down a few more rules. O.k. for the rest of the week you will be wearing a tight white thong and matching bra. Every morning you will fill the bra cups one with chilli sauce and the other with toothpaste. The thong will be full of unwrapped chocolate bars which you will eat at the end of each day. You must go to the toilet in your clothes and clean them using only your tongue at the end o each day. We will give you a mattress to sleep on if you pleasure us all before you go to sleep. You will drink a shot of your cum every morning and evening. Every time you break one of these rules you shall be punished by dildo’s being introduced into your ass each one bigger than the last. You will start tomorrow. Do you understand. ‘Yes Miss’. Good. See you tomorrow.

That night was a rough one. I was having all kinds of devil some nightmares. I woke up in a cold sweat. Claire was still asleep. She looked so good lying there on the floor nude. I softly crept towards her. My cock stirring. I slowly inserted a finger into her tight vagina then two. She was beginning to stir and get wet. I was going to stop but I couldn’t. It had been so long since I had touched Claire. We had being going out a year back. We were an unlikely couple. She was popular I was not within her group. A lot of her friends didn’t think I was good enough for her. That’s what crushed me. She had publicly humiliated me. Just because she cared what people thought. At that moment, I swore revenge. Revenge on her my captors and everyone who had ever embarrassed me. Trystan was about to become a new person. Starting right now.