View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #7
calhud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahYoung View Post
The ultimate public-transportation dare!

How it works:
First pick a category: boy
Second pick a level: hard

What to wear?
Boys hard: shoes, tightest pants, embarrassing underwear, tight tank top, jacket

Dare in front/walking to station
Boys hard:
1) drop your pants and underwear once. Leave them for 15 seconds before putting them on again

At the station
Boys hard:
2) Masturbate a lot, make noises and all, for at least 1 minute

Boys hard:
- Semi-public place: drop your pants to your ankles and sit for at least 1 minute.

Getting off / destination
Boys hard:
Wear your jeans as low as possible, don't wear your jacket and don't cover up with your shirt

i wore regular shoes , black skinny pants, white jockstrap, white tank top , and a leather jacket.

then on my way as i found an area with not many people around , i dropped my pants and underwear and kept walking for a little while then got them back on.

after getting to the station i found a fairly secluded area a masturbated making noises and kept looking around if anyone was watching , and then ejaculated as there was no way i would've fit my boner back into the jockstrap.

then on the train with a female sitting two seats behind me i took the risk to drop my pants , idk if she noticed it , but while getting off the train , im pretty sure she noticed my jockstrap as she stared while i walked past her with my pants almost below my butt.
calhud is offline   Reply With Quote