View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #60
justmi821

Name: Justmi821
Sex: M
Sexuality: Gay

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? jeans shorts and a singlet

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? whatever I wanted to

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Whatever my Master wanted me to do within limits

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, different people

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? all of it, i just love myself

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my dick, I wish it was bigger

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 12

11) How often do you masturbate? every day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, my sex partners

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes, it tastes like cum, but it tastes better if i had something sweet to eat

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? just my undies

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? I would want to be gang raped by several hot sweaty construction workers

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? yes, I liked being fucked up my ass

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? GUY

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday, I was thinking of being fucked with a nice dick

20) Describe your pubic hair style? trimmed very short

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Impossible
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Free
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Never

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Locker room, on the street and pool

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. I gave a blow job to a guy in a park

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? couple of days

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would go to a football club's locker room after a game

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? not really

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? None

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? Haven't done anything special really

Likes: Masturbation control, Cumplay, Being talked dirty to, Being Degraded, Urine Play,Orgasm Denial/Control, Orgasms, Humiliation, C2C only

Dislikes: eating cum, Semi-Public, Being Gagged, Rules

Limits: - Scat, animals, drinking pee, public, urethra, blood, family, nothing too permanent, pain
LOVE: Yng verbal doms

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=56471
justmi821 is offline   Reply With Quote