View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #69
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Delete what doesn't apply to you and bold your questions or make your answers a different colour or it sucks to read them.

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? It strains my neck some.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Its something different.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Who thinks?
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Lick it, play with it a little.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I normally just hold and squeeze ever so slightly.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) With no gag reflex, it's not a problem what ever size he may be.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? What haven't I've done?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? What ever the other want to do is fine be me.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I really don't care all that much one way or the other.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Fine by me, very low on carbs.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Not to much into facials.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I don't.
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Whatever.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? It's a little of both. Most Men, want you to.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Most goes straight down the throat anyways.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? I don't have a preferred position.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? My mouth is all any one needs.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Been there, done that.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Me scared?
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? Whatever the situation calls for at that point in time.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal is fine, but whatever he want is also just fine by me.
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? No gag reflex, it's a piece of cake.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Already have.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Many
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The pleasure of it.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Depends on the mood of things.
Do you like to be teased? How? Some what, but not over done.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? A little giggle here and there is mine by me.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Don't really like it.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Being average, I have not come across someone that could not handle it.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I let them have their way with it and see what happens.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Not really, but if that's what they want then I will do it.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Either way is fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? If that's what they want...
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Fine by me.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Where ever they want it is fine by me.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I really don't care what they do.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Not really.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? I like laying down more, but if they wanted me to stand, thats fine by me to, or even sitting in my car while driving.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I really don't care one way or the other.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I have it done both ways, and it really doesn't make a difference.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Who, Me?
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) What ever they feel comfortable with.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Totatally up to them.

Misc

How important is the location to you? It's not.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? No
Do you want to control the event? I like to just let it happen
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I can take it or leave it.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Not really.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote