Thread: The Slave
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I wake up in the morning. It’s a normal morning like any other. Like always, I am only wearing my collar. Clothes are not allowed to be worn in the house. I see you are fast asleep so I climb out of my cage and head down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I make your favorites; waffles, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. The smell wakes you up. When I hear you coming down the stairs I quickly put your plate on the table. You sit down and start eating. I pour you a glass of orange juice and then I start to wash up the dishes. When I am finished I kneel next to your chair as I wait for you to finish. You pet me on the head.“Good morning my little pet”
“Good morning Mistress” I say as I enjoy your touch
“This breakfast is delicious. Thank you my girl”
“You’re welcome Mistress”
When you are finished eating I stand up and take your plate and cup and go the sink to wash them. As I am washing the dishes you go into the fridge and pull out some leftovers from the night before and put them into a bowl for me. “Eat” you say as you put the bowl down. I say “Thank you Mistress” then quickly eat all of the food from the bowl. When I am finished I start to clean my bowl. All of a sudden I hear you yell from the laundry room.
“Pet! Get in here!!!”
I run into the room as fast as I can
“Yes Mistress”
“Kneel! Do you see what I’m looking at right now?!?”
I drop to the floor instantly. You are pointing to a stack of dirty laundry. I don’t say anything, I just put me head down.
“I told you to have this laundry done last night didn’t I?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. So do you also agree that a punishment is in order?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. Get up to my room and stand in the corner like a naughty child since that is how you seem to be acting”
“Yes Mistress”
I quickly go up to your room and stand in the corner with my hands on my head the way you taught me. About an hour goes by and you finally come into the room. You sit on the bed and lay the paddle next to you.
“Come”
I slowly make my way across the room to you. I am scared that you are still angry. You pat your knees and I know that you want me to lay across you lap so I do. You start to caress my bottom. You can feel me shaking.
“It’s ok. I’m not angry any more. I took some time to calm down. But I am still disappointed. You disobeyed a direct order and so now I have to punish you. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Ok good. You don’t need to count or anything, just focus or staying in place like a good girl. I’m going to use the wooden paddle on you bum this time. Are you ready?”
“Yes Mistress”
You start off lightly spanking my bottom with you hand. As time goes by you get harder and harder. After about 5 minutes my bottom feels like it’s on fire. I start begging you to stop.
“No begging. Take the punishment that you deserve”
I try to be quiet but every once in a while I say something but you just give me a hard smack to my thighs and tell me to quiet down. When my bottom is nice and red you stop and rub my bottom for a brief second. Then I feel the cold wood touching my bottom. I am already in so much pain and I start to beg again.
“Please don’t use that Mistress. Please don’t paddle me. I’m sorry! I will be a good girl from now on. I promise!”
You push me off you lap and then go into the closet and come out with a double sided dildo. You stick one half into my mouth and tell me that I better not drop it. I nod my head yes and you pull me back onto your lap. You take that paddle and give me 35 hard swats with it. By the time you are done I am crying hard. You rub my very sore and very red bottom until I stop crying.
“Go lay face down on the bed”
I do
“I was going to give you a treat and fuck your sweet little pussy tonight but since you were a bad girl that will have to wait until another night. Tonight is going to be all about my pleasure”
I give you a disappointed look. You take off your clothes and get onto the bed and sit right in front of my face with your legs wide open. I can see how wet you already are. You lift up my head and guide the other end of the dildo into your pussy, putting it so deep that I am practically kissing your pussy. You move my head up and down and you moan with pleasure. After about 15 minutes you start to move really fast and then you cum hard. You pull the dildo out of my mouth and then turn it around and put it back in my mouth so that I can taste your juices. You tell me to clean it and I do gratefully. When I am finished you take it out of my mouth and tell me to clean your pussy. When I am done you turn me over and spread my legs wide.
“You are awfully wet”
“Yes Mistress”
“Do you want Mistress to bury a big dick onto your pussy?”
“Yes please Mistress” You can hear the need for release in my voice
“Up on your hands and knees pet. Ass high head down eyes close”
I do as I’m told. I feel you get off the bed. A few minutes later I feel you climb back on the bed. Then all of a sudden you ram your strap-on into me as hard as you can. I scream out in pain and pleasure. You fuck me hard and long. I am moaning so loudly that the neighbors can probable hear. Eventually I just can’t take it anymore and I start to beg for you to let me cum. After a few minutes of me begging you reach down and squeeze my nipples hard.
“Cum pet!”
I cum hard and scream loud. When you pull out of me I collapse on the bed. You get out of bed and put the strap-on away. You climb back into bed and pull me up to you and you lay my head on your chest. You start to stroke my hair.
“Promise me you will try to be a better girl”
“I promise Mistress”
You give me a kiss on my forehead and stoke my hair gently and I quickly fall asleep in your arms.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote