Thread: Non-Fiction: TorD game with Cousin/s
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #26
loves_the_dares

So sorry for not posting, I'm not making up excuses but my internet had been down for ages now so really sorry!!

Chapter 8

"WHAT!!??" I screamed "No way I don't want to do that!!"
"would you rather a picture of you naked be sent around the world?" Jimmy said

I sat there in silence not knowing why he wanted me to do this but I guess I didn't have a choice. I moved closer to him looking at his dick, it seemed a little bigger than mine but his was harder because he was the one about to get w blowjob. I opened my mouth and hesitantly put his dick in it. His dick tasted funny, almost like dried cum but I kept going and Maria decided when to call time. I bobbed my head up and down and just to make it that little bit more erotic he grabbed my hair and held his cock down my throat! Maria took her time calling time because by the time she did call freakin time he had already cummed three times in my mouth, he then instructed me to swallow and I reluctantly did.

I now got a chance at daring someone and I chose Maria and Jimmy because I was now allowed to dare two people. I dared them to have 7 minutes in heaven....or my wardrobe. They did and they said they just sat there so my dare failed. Maria got a turn at daring and she dared me and Jimmy to 69 with each other. I had a slight idea what this was and I knew it wouldn't be good

"Yea good dare Maria" said Jimmy
"Crap dare maria" I said, but I still had to do it

Jimmy lied down and I lied on top of him in the opposite direction. We both took each others cocks in our mouths and started sucking. I don't want to describe what happened but I can say that we both swallowed some white stuff.

We got up and Maria was laughing her head off. We just wanted to think of something to do to her when I had an idea...

Thanks for reading!!

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote