Thread: Non-Fiction: TorD game with Cousin/s
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #21
loves_the_dares

Sorry it's been a while but I have had SO much homework fro school it's not funny, at least this is my last year of it! Lets continue

Chapter 7

She crawled closer to me and I could feel my dick twitching around. I had imagined something like this when I masturbated the other day using spit to make it feel like a blowjob. She started to lick up and down the shaft of my cock looking up at me only for a second and then finally after teasing me she swallowed my cock in her mouth and all I could feel was pure greed I never wanted it to stop but Jimmy called time and she crawled back to her spot.

We moved onto the floor now so that we were sitting in a circle.

"ok I have a dare for Jimmy!" said Maria "I dare you to eat me out Jimmy!"

This time round Jimmy looked a bit scared, it was obvious that he had never been dared to do this before.

"Ummm, ok what was the punishment again"

Maria had made up a punishment if you didn't do a dare that you would have to pose naked in a sexy girl pose and let a picture be taken of you. This picture would no be posted anywhere but would not be deleted until you did the dare.

"Ok I'll do it!" said Jimmy afraid of the punishment.

He crawled over to Maria and started to lick her groin and then got closer to her pussy lips and then started to suck on her clit. I started rubbing my dick even though I had just recently cummed and almost cummed again in my cousins mouth. Maria was now holding his hair and pushing his lips closer into her pussy lips until she called time.

"That was amazing!" said Maria "I think it's time to shake things up!" she said. "Let's make it that you can dare two people in one dare!"

Jimmy and I nodded in agreement because we had some good ideas for Maria to suffer and us to provail!

"Well since I was just dared" said Jimmy "I'm gonna stick with daring one person for now and dare Will!"
"dangit" i said
"Will I dare you...to suck my cock!!"

To be continued tomorrow because I want to try and keep going as much as I can!

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote