View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #58
UseMyPussy

Name: Ashley
Sex:Female
Sexuality:Bisexual

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?Bath, wayy more relaxing

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?I am wearing sweats, with a grey tank top and a hoodie(its so cold!!) no underwear

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
either be my personal toilet, let me torture them for hours or make them my little pet

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
Everything my master said,
5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive. I can't even try to be a dom

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My ass. It's perfectly big and firm and tight well, until you use... interesting things to stretch it

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?I HATE!!! HATE HATE my stomach. I feel like it's too big. I work out every other day and in the best shape of my life but i dunno. It just bugs me

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?A few times. Me and 3 of my girlfriends in high school played, I lost and they, got very creative with seeing how much I could take in my pussy

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 14 I think

11) How often do you masturbate?EVeryday

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? My girlfriend, she gets off on watching. So, I put on a good show for her.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes It tasted salty but good

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? a bra and underwear

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?I'd go as extreme as fucking possible. I'd destroy my ass and pussy with toys and dicks

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? YES

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? fuck yeah. A lot, dicks, a few cans and bottles, toys, beads, hands, tongues, pens lots.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?Girls, Boobs

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
Probably this mornioing before work. I thought about my girlfriend tying me up on our bed, blindfolding me and using me all day
20) Describe your pubic hair style?
waxed.
21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?45 bucks.
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?60 bucks
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?15 bucks
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?75 bucks

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Beach, middle of a busy office, on the dance floor

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
SO MANY!! I think my favorite was when I was 19, I went to this park with my boyfriend and he decided he wanted to fuck. So he took me to this picnic bench and laid be down and fucked my pussy under my skirt. No one was around or reported us
24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?a week

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
Im wet from just reading that
26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
lots of people, mm I loved it baby
27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
I'd rub everyonnes pussy or dick
28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
My dad, big brother and friend have all caught me. I was naked when my big brother caught me and that just turned into good sex
29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
probably to call my brother and beg him to fuck and rip and rape my pussy, ass and mouth
30) b iggest fetish? Pet play or public

next question) Which famous person do you wanna fuck with?
Toys:More Vibs than I can count, Dildos, Butt plugs <3, clothes, rope, clamps, chastity belt, whip, cuffs, self pumping dildo ect..
like:Mess, piss, shit, cum, pet play, incest, public, diapers
PM me dares and you'll get a full report back
I live with my girlfriend Rebecca Use me :*
UseMyPussy is offline   Reply With Quote