Thread: Him and She
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #9
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 4

This may be the final part I'm not 100% sure yet. Let me know what you think but I think it's a pretty good place to leave this story especially as it's my first and was only intended to be short.

She held back perfectly still hearing the warning tone in his voice. The blade slowly running down her left inside thigh. Her whole body was flushing with desire the slow movement of the blade leaving a trail of heated flesh after it. The feeling of danger and the overwhelming want to trust him making her body motionless, even her breathing seemed to slow and become shallower.

The blade moved down past the crease of her knee and round to the front of her calf. She felt him adding more and more pressure to the sharp edge, her eyes flicking suddenly back open the panic filling every inch of her body. She look round at him her eyes wide and beginning to glisten, going to speak to him but her bottom lip just trembling slightly instead. He looked back at her his stare intense and unblinking still adding more and more pressure to the blade. She held perfectly still her heart back in her mouth, not noticing her leg beginning to tremble slightly. He moved the blade just slightly to the slide dragging it over her skin, intently watching it.

She felt warm liquid trickle slowly down her leg and over her toes. Looking down her eyes blurred so much with tears she could hardly see. Her breath shuddering uncontrollably. He pulled her quickly back against him wrapping his arms tightly round her and whispering softly in her ear. “You are such a good girl for me.” Her tears ran down her cheeks, screwing her eyes up tight trying to show she could be stronger for him, sniffing hard to pull back the tears.

He shifted down onto his knees gently guiding her down into his lap and wrapping his arms back round her, kissing her cheek with a smile. He leant down and lightly ran his tongue along the line of blood on her calf. She quickly wiped her eyes with the back of her hand watching him silently a tingle of pain running through her body but a slight smile appearing on her lips. The cut was only small, about the depth of a shaving cut but she had hardly felt it. She had managed to think through it for him, show him she could trust, shown she was able to ignore her fears for him and could do exactly as told by him.

He slowly sat back up placing his hand over the cut an adding a little pressure. Leaning forward and placing a soft kiss over each of her eye lids and wiping the last of her tears away with her thumb. Wrapping her arms round him tight and pulling herself in close to him feeling safe and happy in his arms. Muttering to him “It was only a small cut though.” He blinked and looked down at her unable to stop himself laughing. “You can never see how great your achievements with me are can you girl.”

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote