View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #1326
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Is there any way of Lucy getting revenge?
What will happen next?

Find out now in ……

PART 77 (352 Parts in total)

Was there anyway of Lucy turning the tides on Sarah.

Suddenly there was a loud crash from the other room as several items fell off the wall. "SHITTTTT" someone screamed in agony.

Oh I wonder who that was and what is happening in there, Lucy wondered debating if she should go and take a peak. Whoever it is, certainly seems to be in agony, Lucy chuckled to herself forgetting the scream she had let out a few moments earlier.

Just as Lucy was about to scramble up off the bench to sneak a peak Sarah returned alone with a broad smile spreading from cheek to cheek. "Now Lucy tell me how sorry you are!" Sarah demanded.

"I'm really sorry, really really sorry I won't do it again" Lucy pleaded not knowing what she was actually sorry about.

"What won't you do again," Sarah snapped.

Lucy looked at the ceiling trying to think of something as quick as she could, "I won't do anything to hurt you and I'm sorry for all the mean things I have done in the past"

Smiling Sarah replied "Ok, I'll let you off with a slightly easier final part of your dare but until then, I need you to continue with the brilliant act you are putting on, remember if you don't you will not like the consequences so be warned" whispered Sarah in a dominant voice.

Opening her mouth Lucy tried to answer, with nothing appearing she instead nodded her head in agreement. Just as some words finally escaped her mouth Anne returned looking rather happy. "Right I have got your required item, would you like Lucy to be blindfolded and does she want to hear all that's happening?" Anne asked Sarah

Hearing the conversation between Sarah and Anne, Lucy was surprised with the reply Sarah gave. "I think as Lucy has been a good girl so far, she should have the choice. Lucy what will it be, do you want to see all that's going to happen or not"

Trying to think quick on her feet debating about all that could possibly happen Lucy eventually decided "If it is ok with you I would like to be made aware of what's happening, is it ok if I shut my eyes if it gets to much though?" Lucy asked as politely as possible hoping to get in Sarah's good book.

"Very well" Sarah replied. "Don't say I never gave you the opportunity though, are you sure that's your final decision" she said trying to make Lucy wonder if she had chosen wisely or not.

"Yea, I think so" mumbled Lucy as she started to wonder herself.

"Right then, onto the next step then, can I ask how your nipples are feeling?" Sarah asked with a wicked smile.

"They hurt a little" Lucy lied, not wanting to let out how much pain she had actually been put through and instead seem brave in front of her new friends. The cannula had been placed straight through Lucy's nipple without the usual injection or cream that would usually be applied to ease the pain. Without this (lidocaine) Lucy was feeling a lot more pain than what most people would feel..

"So do you think you can guess what will be happening next?" Sarah asked trying to make Lucy's mind think and then panic.

"I think your going to put some jewellery on the end and make me wear it for the rest of the day"

Sarah just laughed, thinking there was far more to Lucy's dare than what she was expecting.

Looking up Lucy's eyes opened wide when she saw a chain. Is that for me? She asked already expecting the answer.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What is the answer going to be?

Has Sarah got anything else planned?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote