Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

EARN YOUR STARS SEE THE END OF THE PART FOR DETAILS

What is the last part of Dani’s answer?

Where will the creatures be place?

Find out now in ……..

PART 37a (313 Parts in total)

Realising that it was the final part of her question Dani chuckled before answering, "If I could change anything it would be to have chosen to wear underwear tonight"

The players laughed at this, realising exactly what Dani was meaning.

"Right then I think it's time for the final 2 creatures to be placed before we can move on too the other event" ordered John.

What other event, Amber wondered hoping nothing else bad could happen to her.

"Dani, would you like the blindfold to be put back on" asked David still holding it"

Totally forgetting about this Dani answered "No I think I’ll be ok, just get this horrible thing over with"

Debating what creatures she should use Amber asked the room.

"Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails coz that's what little sluts are made of" laughed Mark.

"No I'm made from Sugar and spice and all things nice" replied Dani

"Yea right" several members chuckled.

Reaching for the tweezers Amber grabbed a nice juicy worm and started waving it in front of Dani's face.

Dani fixed her eyes on the worm, hoping and praying for Amber to be kind.

Sneakily Amber scooped up the slippery slug and chucked it at Dani's pubic area.

Hitting her like a wet fish Dani screamed "Yeee yuck" in a high pitch squeal.

One down, one to go, Amber thought as she held the worm between Dani's cheeks. I wonder how she will like a worm wriggling around her ass, she chuckled.

A click was heard as John set the timer indicating to Dani that the mayhem would soon be over.

"3 minutes to go" John yelled to both Mark and Dani.

Feeling the dirty creatures on her body Dani shuddered one final time before closing her eyes and trying to imagine she was in a different world.

The final 3 minutes were the longest of their life's before John finally said that the dare was over.

For the first time Dan felt grateful that she wasn't wearing any underwear, as the group had nothing to blackmail her with unlike what they had done to Sarah and Amber earlier that evening.

"You may step out of the baths and get redressed" John instructed. The second that John had finished his sentence Dani leapt out of the cream bath and seemed to run to her clothes. Thankful they were still where she had left them on the floor of the creepy mansion she got redressed in record time, wiping any traces of the gooey creatures from her now stained body.

"What's next?" Sarah asked as she again felt a shiver cross her body.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, just keep talking amongst yourself" said john as he disappeared out of the room once again.

"Oh I wonder where John is going?" Brian asked in a mysterious way.

While waiting to find out the 9 remaining friends chatted. "I bet I know a funnier joke than you" boasted Mark.

"Stop boasting, all your jokes are shit?" teased Amber.

"Why don't we all tell our favourite joke and see what everyone thinks?" suggested Adam believing it would be a good way to pass the time.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Now that the creepy dare has finished what exciting events will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

EARN YOUR STARS -- What is the funniest joke you know? Stars will be awarded.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote