Thread: 5 dares a day
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #6
kiwiboy

Thank you all for the dares. Here's an update on my progress:

Difficulty_10 - I did the wanking outside, just after completing wuffbutt19's dare, and smeared my cum on my face, as I prefer not to eat it. As it is just out of winter, it was very cold and I was shivering by the end of it, but I managed to do it! Thank you for this one

wuffbutt19 - I did manage to keep still till the ice melted - thankfully! It slipped off twice however I hope it wasn't against the rules to put it back on and keep going. If it was, please issue me with a punishment. The ice melted after 4 and a half minutes.

BR1985 - Thank you for this. may I remove the plug to shit? I have started this dare now with my medium-sized plug. I will also do your second dare this evening, and report back. Unfortunately your punishment is against my 'public' limit, as I don't post photos of me on websites. Very sorry, but would you please issue me with another punishment for not being able to do this one.

Likes: Semi-Public (hidden), Anal, Clothing, Underwear control, Shower, and most things not in my limit list

Willing to Try: Chastity, Cross-Dressing, Self-Bondage

Dislikes: Light Pain, Extreme Anal, Denial

Limits: Shit, Piss, Blood, Cumplay, Family, Permanent, Skype, Extreme Pain, Public, Messy, Food (except insertables), Toothpaste/Similar, anything involving other people

I am looking to be your slave. More details here
kiwiboy is offline   Reply With Quote