View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #59
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Newest Update

I woke up the happiest that I'd been in a long time. I looked over my shoulder at Lisa and saw she was staring at me, smiling, with loving eyes which sent tingles running through my entire body. I kissed her gently on the cheek and said 'Good morning beautiful.' Her smile grew even wider, she didn't need to say anything. Her face said everything. I was still nervous about the day to follow where Rachel would begin our hell week but at least now I was happier about it to have Lisa by my side.

We spent the full day together, we went to the cinema, shopping and for a couple of drinks. It was a great day that I never wanted to end. The bus pulled up which would take us to Rachel's and we headed straight to the back seat. It was virtually empty except for an older couple at the front, three women chatting and a couple of teenage lads about 4 rows in front. Lisa turned to me 'How about we make this journey a bit more interesting'

The way that last word had echoed through my head made me instantly recognise what she meant. We'd used it so many times in our uni times to initialize a bit of fun. I answered with the usual response to the question that basically meant yes. 'I'm listening'

'Truth or dare?'
'Truth to start.' To be honest, truths could be more deadly than dares sometimes, secrets which could destoy dignity, friendships or even make the dares harder.
'Do you have fancy either of those two lads?' Fancy, the word sounded so childish. I looked over to where they were sat. They looked about 17-18 and were laughing between themselves. I couldn't deny that they were both good looking. Only when I looked closer though did I realise they were twins. I answered honestly.

'No, not really, I've never been interested in younger guys, even if they are twins.' Lisa knew I had a slight thing for twins which is why I assumed she'd asked me. There was only one person on that bus who I was interested in. Lisa seemed happy enough and slmost pleased with the response. 'Truth or Dare?'

'Truth as well please.' I racked my mind to think of a good question.

'When was the first time that you ever had a crush on me?' The question seemed to catch her by surprise a bit. But almost instantly her face returned to the smile I'd started to love. I could tell she was reminiscing about something and her hand was stretching eagerly towards her skirt subconsciously. I smiled to myself as she started to speak.

'Do you remember initiation?' I nodded. 'Well, it was the first task that you did, It was superb.' I thought back myself to what our first few tasks would have been. As the realization struck me, the memory of that day flooding back to me.

4 years earlier.....

We were stood outside the club with the first envelope containing the first two tasks we had to complete. We slowly opened it to find two tasks we had to complete. Written on the paper was the following. Two of you must complete task 1, two of you must complete task 2.

Spoiler:
1) Two of you must get your ass signed by a member of the university rugby 1st team. It cannot be the same member who signs and we require photographic proof.
2) Two of you will turn up at 'El club de los polacos' tonight and head to the back corner at 9:30pm and ask for Marco and say Rachel sent you. He will explain the rest.

The group looked at the sheet in awe before glancing quickly at the other members. How were we going to decide who would do each task. We eventually agreed on a fair decision of turn of a card. The two highest would do task 1 and the two lowest would do task 2. And one person would be lucky enough to avoid them. Ace would be low.

We took out a pack of cards and I dealt slowly. Hannah - 10........ Emma - 5......... Lisa - Q.......... Lucy - 3................ I needed anything from a 6 to a 9 to avoid either task. A 5 or 10 would get me a redeal. Lisa was definitely doing task 1 and Lucy task 2. The card was turned over. The expressions on faces across the group were completely different. Some were gutted, one thrilled and a few filled with terror.

What was the card?
Who will do each task and what will they do?
Will everyone succeed?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote