Thread: Fiction: Stephanie's Adventure
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
Fallout_212

Stephanie's first reaction was to run over to her parents, which she tried to, but her captor had grabbed a chunk of her hair, bring her down to her knees in a painful thump. Her parents screams through their gags, but to no avail. Laughter filled the small room, which was closed off. Only a small lamp to give the room any kind of lighting.

"Not so fast, whore," the man continued "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment. For months, since the first dozen times you fucked me over."

Stephanie tried to get up, but the man forced her back down.

"If you all cooperate, you won't get hurt. Am I an asshole? Sure. Am I killer? I don't have to be; that's up to you fine folks." The man shoved the handcuffed girl down onto her face, and places his large booted foot down on the back of her head to keep her down.

"You see, here? Things are going to go down my way. I promise you, I will ruin your lives. Your lives are considered over from this moment on. You're my bitch." He pointed to the father, "you're my bitch", and then to her mother, "and you're my bitch."

The man grinned and continued. "You will hate your lives, but comply nicely, and you'll have lives to live. Hell, maybe you will all grow to love to serve."

The man bent down to grab Stephanie by the hair, pulling her up like a rag doll, placing her on her knees. He grabbed her face, making her look him in the eye. "You see what you did to your parents, cunt? They're tied up, and gagged with your panties. Now they have to watch the destruction of their own daughter."

The man unzipped his jeans, releasing his white flaccid cock. He slapped it on the young girl's face, before pressing it against her lips. Stephanie resisted.

"Open your useless fucking mouth." The voice demanded. Stephanie didn't listen. She was ballsy, that's for sure. The man began to smile, as he pinched her nostrils shut. Panic struck through her body like lightning, as she realized what he was going to do. She hesitantly opened her mouth, like a rusted gate. The man let go of her nose, grabbed her head, and shoved his flaccid cock in with one thrust. With her nose pressed against his waist, and his balls resting on his chin, Stephanie could feel the man's cock grow harder in her mouth.

He kept it in, despite Stephanie's best efforts to move her head away. He kept her head where it was. Stephanie made choking noises, and tried to open her mouth the best she could. The man began to thrust his hips against her mouth, forcing his cock in even deeper. Stephanie's face grew dark red as the man continued his assault on her tonsils.

Stephanie's face grew a dangerous shade of purple, and the man finally pushed her off his cock, Stephanie falling down onto her back as he did so. She struggled for air, coughing and spitting up uncontrollably. She couldn't even find the strength to speak.

"Think I'm wasting my first load on that ugly fucking face? Guess again, bitch."

His words were cold, as he walked over to Stephanie. He picked her up, looked right into her eyes, and spit directly in her face. "Useless broad."

The man unbuckled his jeans, and they fell down to his feet. He grabbed Stephanie, and wrestled to get her pants off, revealing a pair of granny-style panties. The man laughed, and ripped them off in one swift motion. He grabbed the panties and shoved them in the girl's mouth.

"If these come out of your mouth even once, I will beat the hell out of you." The man instructed.

He picked the small girl off the ground, turning her around, facing her parents. He shoved her forward so she was bent over, and the man inched close to her, his cock pressing against the back of her thighs.

"I want you to look your God damn father in the eyes as I fucking ruin you, cunt."

Without further warning, the man shoved all 8 inches into her tiny little hole. Stephanie screamed and cried out in pain, all while managing to keep her panties in her mouth. Tears ran down her face like a running faucet, as the man violated her hole. He forced it in as deep as he could, feeling her wall preventing him from going deeper. Blood was trickling down his cock, but that only seemed to get him going even more.

The man took his cock out of her, and shoved it back in, causing Stephanie to scream out in pain. He lunged forward and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, wrapped it around his fist, and yanked her head back. Stephanie cried out even more at that.

"That's right cunt, look at your father. I want you to stare into his eyes, bitch!"

The man said as he came deep inside the young girl's vagina. Cum dripped out onto his already blood-covered cock. Once he was done, he let go of his grip, and Stephanie fell over, laying on her stomach, her insides filling like fire. She was moaning and groaning in pain, as cum and blood leaked out onto her legs. The man walked over to Stephanie's father, and wiped his cock all over his face, smearing the blood and cum.

"How do you like wearing your daughter's mess?" The man questioned, chuckling as he did so.

The man walked back down to Stephanie, and snatched the panties from her mouth. He proceeded to put them over her face, covering her eyes with the crotch of her panties, only adding to her pain and humiliation. Whilst Stephanie was still on her stomach, the man uncuffed her tiny wrists; red marks had produced where the cuffs were on her pale skin. He picked Stephanie up, and threw the girl's young frame over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes.

"We'll be back." The man commented, as he walked out of the room carrying Stephanie on his shoulders, leaving her parents tied and gagged to the chairs they were being forced to sit in.