View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #25
321tt
Distinguished Member

Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Sex: Male
Sexuality: Unknown (not a joke, I really don't know it, does it make me Bi?)

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Bath, but usually I take showers

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Nothing

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Public dares at a swimming pool, Some spanking, Using anal toys, Embarassing him/her as much as possible, Maybe have some public sex, and so much more

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Similar to the above

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Sure, boys in changing rooms and showers, and my sister once, too.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Switch more S than D. If I had to be in any BDSM relationship, then I'd prefer it to be a Switch-Switch one.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Really not applicable, there's no reason to especially like any part of my own body.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My belly, it's simply too fat.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? It was more a dare, it was all-boys group and nothing special. I stripped and put my clothes back on.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Around 14 I think.

11) How often do you masturbate? Daily or less.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, one of my friends, we were 13, it was months before my first orgasm.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yep, I sorta like cum taste, I'm just unable to "go and eat it afterwards", so I have to cum to my mouth directly to taste it.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Usually nothing, sometimes briefs, jocks or thongs.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Never tried, but I guess I'd enjoy it.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? I have many anal toys

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? I dunno, I like both somehow.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? 2 days ago, I was thinking about one my good friend.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Armpits smooth, in crotch "Hitler's moustache", balls smooth, butt crack smooth

21) How much would you charge for... I would not. Either we both want it or it is not happening.

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? In a water (some nice lake would be the best), In front of some other people (I guess I'd enjoy group sex with some friends)

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Only self-humiliation, like wearing "improper" underwear into the changing rooms etc.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Two weeks.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? No, unfortunately not.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would like to know how some of my friends look like naked, how they shower, have sex, jack off etc. So I would maybe voyuer some people I know. (However, since this is hypothetical, it will never be happening! It's only a fantasy.)

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? My mom walked in my room several times when I had hands in my pants. And you cannot be "caught" naked, since being naked is sort of a natural thing IMHO.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Go shopping for lingerie and having to tell the shopkeeper I buy it for myself.

30) My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? I was scared when a Dom guy on chatroulette ordered me to shove my 35x4 cm dildo whole in my ass!!!!
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote