View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Five

The day continued on as usual. Heather did her chores as she was told, and redid them to meet his satisfaction. She assisted him orally once again and anally. Later on he told her he was going out for some groceries and set the alarm system so that she could not escape.

He truly had lied though. Upon immediately leaving the house he made several steps out to the back yard before opening the cellar door, which was hidden by a bunch of bushes. Once inside the dark and dreary cellar he paced around. A single light shined on Jack, his body tied to the wall. His bones protruded up into his skin and any muscle or fat he had before was gone; he was pretty much a living skeleton. Heather's father held a roll of bread in his hand and pushed it up towards Jack's face. He ate reluctantly and drank some water. When he was released from his restraints he fell to the floor heavily.

Jack coughed and rubbed his wrists, ankles, and eyes. Heather's father threw a pair of underwear and pants at him. He redressed. "I want you to hear me and hear me good. You will walk to the house or you will remain the cellar's prisoner." Jack looked up, he couldn't understand. "I am allowing you inside, believing that you have suffered enough mental torture. You follow me."

With that Heather's father left and walked up and out of the cellar. Jack slowly followed him, limping and crawling part of the way.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote