View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #19
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Name: Mandi
Sex: Female
Sexuality: straight

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? I normally shower for efficiency, but i like to relax in a bath (:

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? naked (;

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I am not much into tlling others what to do. So probably just my chores, cleaning and such.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? anything not in my limits really. It turns me on to be told what to do

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? yes, my sister, three of my closest female friends, past boyfriends and/or hookups.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my eyes, I think they are pretty.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? hmmmm, probably my thighs. I think they are too big, even though its probably muscle from working out.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? yes, nothing really happened too much except that i was naked?

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 15

11) How often do you masturbate? 3 or 4 times a week maybe. My boyfriend does most of the work (;

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Nope

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes, and not that great

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? large tshirt and panties

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? everything i could think of. If i knew i was going to die, no need to worry about STDs right? haha

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? ummm I can't say I enjoy the act, but I enjoy my boyfriend being happy (:

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? nope.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? a guy!

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? yesterday, and it was good? haha

20) Describe your pubic hair style? shaved

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? I wouldn't sell sex
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? I wouldn't sell sex
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $50
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $300

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? on a sports field of some kind at night, in a pool, and on a plane ( mile high club (; )

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Not really. My boyfriend and I fool around in the movie theatres sometimes (:

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? two weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? a little

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? no, but i want to

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? walking in on all the hot celebs naked/showering (chase crawford anyone? channing tatum? haha) and masturbating in public !

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope to the first, and my sister and friend to the second.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? do yoga in my front yard in a semi-long shirt and nothing else.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... no I haven't and wouldn't.

My question is what is a fantasy you have that you would never actually do?

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote