View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #5
teady bear

Mary could hear footsteps inside the house getting louder and getting closer to the door. Then the door opened and Sylvia greeted Mary with a cheeky grin and told Mary to follow her as they walked back into the house and up to Sylvia's bedroom where Sylvia's little sister Kim was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

"So your my birthday present this weekend" Kim said and handed Mary a bag. "As your my humiliation slave you are only to speak when i or one of my friends at my slumber party asks you to speak and you will only be wearing the clothes i have placed in the bag then you will be handcuffed behind your back so you will comply with any request me or my friends have for you" then Kim got up from sitting on the bed and headed downstairs to her friends leaving Sylvia to get Mary ready for her humiliation.

Mary opened the bag and emptied the clothes onto the bed then looked at the clothing she was going to be forced to wear. There was a small pair of cotton panties with lace running around the band a short skirt that would barely cover her ass that buttoned up at the side of her waist and a white string bikini top that ties up around her neck and behind her back.

Mary looked at Sylvia with a strange look on her face as Sylvia said "you know the bet and its time to face the consequences and you know if i lost i wold have had to go through with my bet" "I know" as Mary took of her clothes placing them in a neat pile on the bed and then putting on the other clothes.

"Now hands behind your back "as Sylvia cuffed her and lead her down stairs and into the lounge room where Kim ans six of her friends were drinking and watching videos.

"Look what we have here girls its our entertainment for the next two nights " Kim yelled to the other girls as they surrounded Mary to observe there prize.

Last edited by teady bear; 08-22-2012 at 05:21 AM.
teady bear is offline   Reply With Quote