View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #49
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I will warn people that this story will jump between times. Stories will seem to stop suddenly but they will be confirmed later within it. Thanks everyone whos reading this story and I hope you all continue to read it as I will continue to write until is is completed.

-----------------------------------------------

'I'm Rachel, nice to meet you. Good Luck'

We left the club entrance, we hadn't even seen the area within it all eager to read the first tasks of initiation. The first tasks that will set us on the path forwards and the first steps which would bond us in our group.

4 Years Later............

The Kiss seemed to last forever, I never wanted it to end. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Every face in the room was focused on us, but it didn't matter. When our lips finally parted I stared into her eyes and saw the same emotion I was feeling, Love.

As my eyes parted hers and glanced around the room, everyone was staring, shocked, unknowing of what to do next, the same group of friends we've had for years, and two of them were in love. Me eyes darted back to Lisa; the euphoria within her hadn't left, she was still gazing at me with pure passion. We'd been friends for years, we'd shared kisses and more before but this was different, I never wanted to leave her side and the way she clung to me suggested she felt the same. We finally managed to let go of each other. No words needed to be spoken, we knew what we were thinking, we could read each other like a book.

I walked over to Rachel and again congratulated her on her victory in the contest and asked her what time we were starting the next day. These words seemed to take an eternity to register. She snappedout of her daydream suddenly. 'Oh right, take tomorrow off, we'll start the day after instead. I'm pretty sure you two might want to spend the day together. I always knew there was something there.' I just smiled at her, hugged her and just said 'Thanks'.

I went running back to Lisa to tell her the great news. We quickly hugged and then I whispered into her ear. 'How about we go somewhere a little more private?' She just nodded and let out a small giggle. She started leading me towards one of the bedrooms. Somebody wolfwhistled behind me but I didn't check who. My eyes were just focused on the perfect ass leading me to somewhere I could get my hands on it.

I followed her into the room and slammed the door behind me. Without any words said our lips locked again, i felt her expert tongue sliding and knew mine was as well. I was in heaven, my body tingling, the nerves begging for more. Without me realising how I realised we were both in out underwear and my hands were reaching round her back to unclasp her bra. Just as I unclipped it I felt my own lave my body and fall down to the ground. Her lips moved down from my lips and down my neck. Each one leaving a tingling sensation as she made her way to my left breast. I collapsed back onto the bed asshe continued and climbed on top of me.

Her lips passed from left to right, my eyes were closed as my body went into paradise. I felt her lips move further down my body until they reached the area begging for her to give attention. Her tongue was masterful as it set to work and I felt her body rotating into a 69 position, my mouth immediately did what felt natural and I could hear her groaning with pleasure. Simultaneous both our bodies gave way as her juices flowed down onto my face.

She crawled up to my side and we just looked at each other, and then talked. We talked for hours. About nothing in particular, but it was fantastic. I couldn't believe it. I was bisexual and so was my best friend; we were together. We slept together that night no longer dreading the week ahead, just enjoying the moment, a moment which went to fast but lasted an eternity.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote