View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #6
Yoshii
Account Banned

This dare has a very slim chance for you to cum and enjoy it. Since tremagne's dare doesn't allow you to cum, you can get the good ending only after the week if you decide to do these the same time.

To start off you need some string or rope to tie your balls. Make sure it won't come off even if you tug on it and tie the ends of the rope/string to your big toes so it's tight and there's no slack when you're crouching slightly.

Next thing you need to do is edge, but you can't use your hands. Instead you will hump something (bed, sofa, pillows, blanket...) and get to the edge this way. If you can't do it you will try it five times each day, at least for ten minutes every time until you succeed. No touching outside of the humping and other dares.

You can use as much time for this as you want, but you need to do 20 edges before you have a chance to cum. After this you will roll a 6-sided dice to decide what will happen;

1 - Don't cum. You need to do 25 edges while humping before you can roll again.
2 - Don't cum. Tighten the string and do 25 edges while humping before you can roll again.
3 - Don't cum. No touching for 24 hours.
4 - Ruined orgasm. Hump yourself to the edge. When you feel like your orgasm is starting, stop and straighten your legs so the string tightens.
5 - Ruined orgasm. Use your hands to get to the edge. When you feel like your orgasm is starting, stop and relax your muscles, don't touch yourself at all.
6 - Roll again. If you get another 6, you can enjoy your orgasm to its fullest. If not, complete the task in the number you got.

If there is something you can't do or would like to change, ask me and I'll come up with an alternative. If you fail, send me PM to ask for a punishment.

If we've never talked before, please don't send me friend requests. You can pm me even if we're not friends.

Likes: Puppy play (indoors), orgasm control and denial, spanking, mild pain, writing lines, corner time, forced exercise
Dislikes: Hard pain, ice, writing a lot of lines (100->)
Limits: Edging, blood, pee, scat, public, outdoors, other people, pics or videos, anal

Last edited by Yoshii; 08-19-2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Correcting typos
Yoshii is offline   Reply With Quote