View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Moving on cause I know beginnings are never interesting! lol

Part 2: Let the games Begin.

I waited with Ben for the others to arrive. It had been getting cooler outside so I decided to change into jeans and a hoodie. Nobody else was there yet but Ben and I waited silently, anticipating. Ben was the only one i'd ever told about my previous game and it had shocked him. He didn't know truth or dare could be played to do such sexual things. But I knew I had corrupted him, I sort of regretted it but not really.
The others quickly arrived as a group. We all walked down to a rocky beach on the far side of the lake, nobody would find us there.
"So who wants to go first?" I asked, shifting my eyes around the group. They were silent. "Ok... Mickayla, truth or dare?"
"Truth," she said to my dissapointment. I was looking forward to seeing her athletic body stripped down to nothing.
"Have you ever seen a guy naked?" I asked, starting the game off harder than others had expected.
"Nope." She sort of half grinned as she said it, and I returned the gesture. "Ok then, Sarah. Truth or dare?"
"Truth," she said and nobody was surprised. She not only was the most reluctant player but she wasn't very good looking in my opinion. She was bigger than the other girls and had some bad acne. But I'm not one to judge I guess, if I said anything I would be in for a world of pain.
"Ok. how far have you gone with a boy?"
"Just kissing, thats all." Sarah said, and she moved on quickly. "Ben, truth or dare?"
"Dare." Ben was excited.
"I...I dont know a dare!" Sarah obviously had no idea of the kind of game I was trying to force.
"I'll do anything, just say it!" Ben was obviously leading her in the same direction.
"I'll just pass," Sarah stated weakly and there was silence for a moment.
"Ok... I'll just move on then." Ben said, dissapointed. "Tiff, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Ok, do you shave your pubic hair?" Ben asked eagerly.
"Yes I do," she said, half laughing. "Ok, Riley. Truth or dare?"
"Dare me!"
"Go pee into the lake!" Tiff laughed afterwards as Riley got up. It was definatley a dare that started things in the right direction. I heard the unzipping of Riley's shorts as he turned from the group to hide his privates. Soon all of us heard the yellow stream striking the calm lake. The sound seemed loud and went on for a long time until Riley had finished his buisness and returned to the group.
"We that was fun," Riley said jokingly. "Ok. Kelly, truth or dare?"
"I'll go with truth," she sounded almost bored.
"What color are your panties?" Riley asked. She thought for a moment and slightly pulled down the waist of her jeans revealing the edge of blue boy-briefs
"They're blue." She said and then moved the game along. "Kyle, truth or dare?"
"Dare," I told her, ready for anything.
"Pull down your pants for 20 seconds and show us your boxers," Kelly told him. I quickly pulled them down to reveal my red briefs. Several people in the past had tried to have me switch to a more common pair of underwear but I loved the look of briefs on my skinny legs. They made my package look bigger too. "Or your briefs I quess." Kelly snickered as he revealed them. Sarah turned away as the other girls gawked until I ended the show.
"Well, anyways." I moved the game along. "Tyler, truth or dare?"
"Dare me Kyle!"
"Open the fly of your pants and have your dick stick out, still covered by your underwear." It was a good dare that I had come up with. Tyler pulled out some white fabric that was shaped like a penis. I could tell he was wearing boxers because his cock was nearly burtsing through the buttons of his fly. As his boner grew that only became more likely.
"Well, Alexis, truth or dare?" He asked as his dare was complete.
"Dare."
"Go dip your breasts in the lake." Tyler said slyly. Alexis was wearing a white T-shirt and I knew what a dip in the lake would do. When alexis returned a firery red bra was revealed under her shirt and her boobs looked bigger than ever.
"Well, lets continue then shall we?" She asked, smirking at the gawking boys.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote