View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet
Default The Adventures of Kyle [Fiction]

Ok, I've decided to start posting again. I'm quite excited about this story and have some good ideas. But I need you guys to help out on this story too. It's going to be in first person but just remember it's all fiction.

Chapter One: Camp

Part One: The adventure begins.

I was very excited for the upcoming trip. A summer camp for kids about an hour away rents cabins during june before their own camp starts. My best friend's parents had rented a few for all of his friends (including me of course). There were about 6 people I knew and then friends of his other siblings. But for all of us kids there was only his mom there to keep an eye on us. So I planned and discussed it with all my friends, we were going to play truth or dare, a lot too.
It's been a few years since my brother had his final game between his friends. Now i'm 13 and am much more ready for a game with people of my own age. Nick was gone at college now luckily and I rarely see him anymore.
"Ben's here Kyle!" My mother called from downstairs. Ben was my best friend and his mom was the one who planned the entire trip. She was driving just us and Ben's younger sister and older brother up to the camp while the others had to get their own rides. I dropped my dufflebag in the trunk of her van and we were off.
Ben and I were both quiet on the way up. he was an interesting character, taller than me with brown hair and green eyes. He and I were both quite muscular but matched in strength. I suspect however that he's bi-sexual. Although, it would be too awkward to ask. Ben's sister is only 10 and his brother is 16. It was a quiet car ride but soon enough we were there.
The camp was very large with 30 cabins total, 15 for girls and 15 for guys. It sat on several acres of woods with a large lake in the center. There were several other areas full of camp activities for the campers when they came. Sadly the owners of the camp didn't allow renters to use them. But luckily there were two large bathrooms for each gender with running water, showers and toilets.
All together, it was set to be a great weekend.
Ben and I got to our cabin which we'd be sharing with some of our other friends. Soon enough Tyler and Riley showed up. Both of them were other good friends and our only roomates of the trip. After all of us claimed our beds we decided to tour the camp. After walking past the lake and into the woods we found Alexis, Tiff, Mickayla, Sarah and Kelly returning from their walk. All of the friends were back together at last. They got into a frenzy of swaping early summer stories with eachother and then I decided to change the conversation.
"So, what about our little game?" I asked
"Oh yeah, totally!" Mickayla busted out. I really liked Mickayla actually but hid my feelings. She was a lot more popular than me and I had no idea about her feelings; it was best to just keep them to myself to avoid embarrassment.
"Well maybe tonight then?" Riley asked, who seemed to be looking forward to it then. Most everyone agreed, until...
"I dont know about this guys..." Sarah spoke up.
"It'll be great. Dont worry." Ben assured her and it was decided. The game would be that night.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote