View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
Thank you for the question, Madam Frosty. This girl also has no clue as to which of the subs in this competition will win, but she knows that she will do her absolute best. This girl also finds it comical that she and Madam Frosty are discussing tasks and potential traps Sir Dravot has set for them, when they clearly both want to win. However, seeing as you and this girl are also lesbian lovers, neither wants the other to have a disadvantage.

Rose wishes the best of luck to her lesbian lover, Madam Frosty.

Also, Rose wants to point out that no such orders were given. Suggestions are not orders, and girls such as you and Rose who are insane and stupid enough to get themselves into such a competition, are bound to joke about such things.

And, now that the competition is posted for all to see, Madam Frosty, there is of course no way to back out without losing face to the members of getDare.
Frosty would never back out of a challenge, Madam Rose, and Frosty knows you wouldn't either!

Frosty also found it amusing that you and she discussed those potential traps..we do both want to win, but at least we're being fair to the other.

Frosty agrees Madam Rose and herself are quite insane, too, and also wishes Madam Rose the best of luck!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote