View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #13
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Glad to hear your enjoying them Tessdog.

Time for another one

Well after the summer school ended I neve expected to bump into them again. As if you hadn't already guess, I did. I was in town just looking round and someone taps me on the shoulder and three of them are there.

I sort of stutered a hello at the same time thinking of what they must be imagining right now.

We talked for a bit, but after about 5 mins I knew there heads were still back at the summer school. They then started dragging me round with them so I ended up giving my opinion on dresses, shoes and the like.

After about the 10th shop they realised that I was quite bored and decided to involve me a bit more. Any guesses?

They took me to a part of town that was devoted to girls clothes. Everything from the plain BHS and M&S all the way to the sexy stuff in New Look and Mango et al.

So they each chose a shop and so I had to go to all three trying on different outfits for them. I wore dresses, mini skirts, kinky underwear, corsets.....list goes on.

After they had finished on my outfit (yes they did pick one out for me) I paid (for all of them) and we then went down the road to the cinema. There wasn't much on at the time and the most exciting thing looked like The Aviator.

The film is quite good, but it dragged a bit so we got quite bored. So during the film they had me try on a couple of things they had kept hidden, such as bikinis and tankinis. The cinema we were at was new and not very well known about (the entrance is round the back) so we had the place pretty much to ourselves and it was a big room so we were far from anyone else.

Modelling for them there was no biggie, I had already done it for them and no one else could see. They then took the clothes away and had me wank to the girl on the screen which was nice, though the popcorn tub was the receptical that caught the cum.

They all then touched my cock and kept me hard for the rest of the film. As soon as the credits started they gave me my clothes (which I put on as fast as I could) and by the time I was ready they had left (taking £20 in the proces out my wallet)

That pissed me off and from then on promised that I would never go along with them. I er....didn't quite keep that promise, but there is one more story to come and that will have you all completly up to date with them.

Hope you like the others and the final one (when it comes saturday probably)

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote