Thread: Role Play
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
djsnila28

David and Melissa are walking down the hallway of the hotel that frog is in when they walk pass a door where they her a moan coming from the room they see that door is open a crack for the lady forgot to shut it the hold way. Melissa peek through the crack with David and says "He was with group of peope we saw in the barn up the road from here right" David nods his head , Just as they are stand there someone guy run up the hallway and bumps in to Melissa causing her to fell into the door.

Which push the door wide open causing Melissa to fall on the floor of frogs room. Melissa look up and room service lady standing there get more red in the face from emberassed at almost be caught by a guest of the hotel. the room service lady leaves the room. Melissa get up and dust herself off. She look at the guy and the young lady sees that the young lady has a bandage on her head and that the guy has a cast on his leg and say " Sorry didn't mean to interrupt you." She then start back to the doorway where David is waiting. When frog says " wait a moment where do you think you are going?"

Melissa says" back to my friend who is waiting for me." Frog says " You are not going anywhere until you do some stuff for me." Melissa then asks " What do you want me to do? Frog says " Take off all you clothes. " Melissa remove all her clothes of her body and now standing in the room naked. frog then says "Remove all of Jess clothes from her body and put your clothes on her." Melissa carefully remove jess clothes from her body for she didn't want to cause her any pain carefully put her clothes on Jess body. Frog says " Now Put jess thong and bra on." Melissa put Jess bra on she feel them squeezing her breast for they are tighter then her bra. she notice the Jess thong is wet but she put them on. Frog then says " Play with yourself." Melissa rub her fringers on the virgina area of the thong were the wet spot is from jess juice which was bring her closer to the edge sudenly melissa let out a soft moan fell to the floor from be exhausted after play with herself. she also notice that the wet spot is l larger. Melissa then realize that now her juices is mix with jess's juice in the thong. she can also feel the juice running down her legs. " Frog then says " You can go now."

Melissa was going ask if could put the rest on but decide not to ask. So she walk toward David wear ownly bra that is to tight for her breast and thong full of her's and Jess" juice she look toward frog's bed see that his dick is hard she then look toward David and see the he has a bulge in his jean short.
As she reaches David. She says "Lets go back to our room where we can have are own fun. then tomorrow we can start look for are friend Jessica again.?" forgetting to shut the door of frog 's room and runs up the hallway to their room. Frog turns his head to jess who is laying on the other bed still pass out wear Melissa clothes that are a little to big for her

Meanwhile PI is at the hospital with Carrie wait for the doctor to decide weather to release Carrie or keep her overnight. little does Pi Know that someone else is waiting to make him pay what he did to her at the pool. She then say " I can wait unit girl out of the hospital." the female figures then walk out of the hospital waiting to strike when the time is right.

Last edited by djsnila28; 08-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.
djsnila28 is offline   Reply With Quote