View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 03:30 PM   #11
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Well, the summer school was coming to an end (don't worry there are a couple more stories left) and they wanted to go out with a bit of a bang and were plotting.

I listened to there suggestions and there were very extreme dares and then softer dares, so I wasn't sure what they would ultimateley decide on.

Some of the suggestions included me putting on some girls clothes on the girls changing room, me doing something naked in a more easily seen place.

One of the activities that you could do was waterslope. You would go down a slope with water and it was quite fun, thought at the end there was just a few of those safety mats or else you'd hit yourself on the adventure playground.

They had decided upon a dare, but I didn't know what it was, so when we were choosing what we wanted to do they told me to do that.

So we are told to go and get changed into swim stuff and then to go to the hill where the water slide is. So we go off and nothing happens. We start going down and the teachers on duty hold the mats.

After a bit two of the girls decide to give the teachers a rest and hold the mat themselves. Everyone has a few more goes and then it comes to the last round. I'm last to go and as I go down one of them "accidentally" drops the mat and so I hit the playground.

It obviously hurt and the girl is all apologetic (it wasn't too bad as I hit most of the matt, just one side of my leg hit it.

So one of the teachers (the medic of the teachers) comes over checking that everyone is OK. I'm there saying I'm fine, but the girls are all worried saying that i really got a thump and should be checked properly.

So they all help me to the First Aid room and help her check me over and she is happy that I am OK. One of the girls pipes up saying "Miss you haven't checked him properly" indicating that I have kept my swim shorts on. They all said that they were sure they saw blood and it was one mighty thwack.

The teacher shooes everyone out and tells me that she had better take a look "just to make sure"

This summer school is run in a primary school, and everyone leaves for secondary at 12, so I'm 14 and the matron wants to see my cock. I really try and avoid saying I will look and if there is anything worrying I will show her, but she is having none of it.

She is very pretty, probably my first crush when I was at the school, so obviously some things happen and now I am really embarrased.

I decide to just get it over and done with so she tells me to take them off and then lie down on the bed. I take them off, lie back on the bed and she starts checking (meanwhile I am as hard as anything) and at that point there is a knock on the door and one of the girls comes in "tearful" checking that I am all right.

That was very awkward. The teacher blocked the view fortuneately, but the check she did was thorough and through out I was stiff for her.

Needless to say the last couple of days were awkward whenever she was there.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote