Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #21
Left

Default 3rd

All of us stood up. Brad and Tanner stood next to me, a obvious bulge in their pants. Jack and Katie stood to the side, watching us. Jack’s erection mocking us, we all knew we would be like him, and my cousin would be the one to do make it.

Katie started with the tallest, me. That is at least why she said she chose me first. She took off my shirt, I don’t have anything special to talk about. I am skinny but have very light outline of pecks and abs. Nothing too special. She then went for my pants. Yanked those down in a heartbeat. My erection was noticeable but not seen, yet. She put her fingers in my boxer-briefs, and slowly slid them down. Then once she was past my pubic area, pulled them down as fast as a wink.

My full erection stood tall, and she eyed it for more then 10 seconds before blinking.

I grew, I could tell.

*Side note: I technically did, when I was 13-14 (time of the last story) I was 6”, but Janie measured me incorrectly, or I grew, whichever one is more likely. I actually was 6.5” closer to 7”. Jack was at about 6”. We measured a few days later.

Even Tanner and Brad were impressed.

“What are you? Gay? Stop staring.”

Katie walked over to Tanner and Brad and repeated the process of removal the exact same as mine. However Katie seemed more disappointed each time. I could tell just by looking the size differences.

I was the biggest with about 6.5”, Jack second with 6”. As for Brad and Tanner, these are guesses, we didn’t actually measure. Tanner was third largest, with about 5”; and Brad was the shortest coming in just a tad behind Tanner by about ⅓ of an inch or so.

But now was Brad and Tanners time for pleasure. Katie's Strip. Even though she is my 14 year old cousin, I do have to say, she is quite large in the breast region, and has quite a high bottom.

Tanner quickly took off her bra and let two perfect breasts pop out. Everyone stared, it was impossible not to. Then Brad and Tanner started to slowly strip the remaining clothing off her.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879