Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #18
Left

I knew that someone was going to walk into my room naked. I had no idea who. I don't even know who dared the person was. I heard a higher voice say dare. Jack's voice is somewhat high, so is Tanner's. I don't remember what Brad's was.

The door knob moved, stay focused. It would be to awkward to let them know, just better to act like it was nothing, and the problem would go away.

“Hey Dyl.”

“He-” I stopped mid-word. I wasn't expecting this.

“What ya doin?” Katie asked as she sat down on my bed.

I quickly looked at her, she was fully dressed. However, something about her voice, it was off. As if she excited.

“Nothin much, just on reddit.” I replied. Stay calm, just try to get her out of here so they won't want to play with me either.

“Hmm, whats that?” she asked.

Fuck. “It's a website where people post things.”

“Oh! Like facebook or funnyjunk?”

“No. Nothing like that.” Hurry up, TAKE THE HINT. Get out of here.

“Oh. Well see ya later!” She got up and started to leave.

Finally. I looked at her as she walked out, I noticed something pink sticking out of her back pocket.

I came to the conclusion that it was a thong. My cousin, a tad bit younger than me, was in here, wearing short shorts, and no underwear.

When I came to this conclusion my curiosity was piqued enough and I walked into the next room. I found Jack shirtless, and everyone else (from what I could see) fully dressed. They were all just sitting in various parts of the room playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl (or Melee or something).

No one said anything except for the occasional “Oh you asshole” or “no double teaming!” or things of that nature.

Were they just not saying/playing the game because I was here? No, Jack feels comfortable enough around me; and they already put me in a dare. There must be some other reason.

Then I knew.

“Hey guys.” My mom entered, “I'm heading off to bed! You guys should too soon. Stay quiet please! Thanks.” And with that, she was gone. Down the hall and to the right, the door closed and all was right.

Jack turned to me, “Dyl, we're playing Truth or Dare. You want to play?” He asked bluntly.

“Maybe. I'll see how it is after a round or two, if I feel like I'll join.”

Jack nodded. “Well, just an update for you then. I was dared to go shirtless. Tanner had to get a wedgie and keep it...”

Tanner lifted up his shirt to show his front wedgie. It didn't look too comfortable.

“...Brad's boxers are inside out and backwards. And Kate doesn't have any underwear on.”

That last bit wasn't entirely true. Kate still had her bra on. I guess it doesn't count to them as underwear, but to me, it does.

“Hm.” Quick, and simple. All I could think of to say.

“So I just went.” Brad said. “Jack, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“Haha, simmer down. I dare you to moon us, and keep your pants and underwear like that!”

Jack grinned and stood up. He turned around and dropped the backside of his pants. He had (and still has) a small slim butt. He then sat down.

“Katie, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879