Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #17
Left

I wake up, again. I knock lightly at the top bunk, my brother isn't there. I look at the time, it is 9:30. It's odd, I never usually wake up this late. I'm usually a early to bed early to rise guy. But this was okay, after all, I had started a dare two days ago; sleep naked every night for a week. I had morning wood.

I got out of bed and quickly got a pair of boxers on and some work-out shorts.

Today was my brothers birthday. Big day for him, he is turning 13. My mom has allowed him to have two friends over. He chose his two best friends, Tanner and Brad. I never really talked to either of them. Not because we didn't get along, but because we didn't have much in common.

I went downstairs and got a surprise. My brother was watching TV and eating breakfast, completely naked, sporting a semi.

“Yo.” he nonchalantly said. He itched himself.

I don't speak in the morning for the first hour or so I wake up, and I don't really need to see my 13 year old brother naked.

However in the second of shock that I looked, I noticed he still didn't have any hair. Neither did I, it was embarrassing for a 15 year old to be completely bald down there. I looked like an extremely well developed 10 year old.

After an hour, and Jack finally getting dressed; my parents finally came downstairs. “Oh Dylan, Jack, letting you know, your cousin Kaitlin is going to spend the night.”

“But mom! My friends are going to be sleeping over!” Jack complained.

Mom looked frustrated, “So? That doesn't mean anything! Your cousin is fun, pretty, and smart! Besides your friends will sleep in your room and Kaitlin can sleep in Dylan's room or something.”

She would volunteer my room.

“Fine, but don't expect us to hang out with her.” Jack said pretty bluntly.

“Don't be mean Jack. Your friends are gonna like her.”

After my brothers friends came over, Katie came too. She and my mom mostly hung out, and I just stayed in my room playing Xbox. My room is next to the gaming room.

I was periodically hearing, “Dare.”

“Truth.”

“Dare.”

“Dare.”

Wasn't able to hear much, but I was able to make that out.

Then I heard something I wasn't expecting. A higher voice, “Dare.”

I leaned my ear to my wall, “We dare you to strip off your underwear and go into Dyl's room.”

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879