Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
Left

The image of her coming out of the bathroom totally nude, it kept flashing in my head. It was as if it could never have happened to me; but luck had a different idea.

Along with the image of her naked came a small light voice, bizarrely also English accent, 'This isn't real. This isn't real.'

Took me a full two seconds to realize, it wasn't real yet. Not yet, as soon as that door opened all the way it will be. Any second.

The door was ajar. I always loved that saying.

All three of us wanted to grab any look at Jannie. Including Justin, at this moment is was our first (99%) naked woman; and for him, that was good enough. It was a little creepy though, he did have an erection, but put a pair of boobs and a vagina and any 14 year old kid would.

A foot stepped out. A good start. Slowly a hand came out, with it an arm. The door opened slightly.

The anticipation was murdering us. The hand disappeared a moment and in a flash Jannie jumped out from behind the door. One hand holding both of her breasts, and the other over her vagina.

It was the most sexual thing I had experienced to that point. It was also the kinkiest.

Her entire bottom from about five inches past her hips were covered in white foam. It looked like a cloud was her panties.

She walked up the semi circle of staring three naked, horny, teenage boys; smiled, and sat down.

While she was trying to not blush and stay composed and serious. As soon as she sat down the foam made a squish sound and she immediately regretted sitting down. She looked at the carpet for a moment, and realized she left an ass imprint.

She sighed, and then giggled. "Justin, I dare you to use the foam stuck on the carpet and shave your pubes!"

Justin went from red as a cherry to white as a piece of paper.

"I- uh... I don't know-.... I don't know how." he slowly got out.

Jannie simply stood up, wiping some of the shaving cream off the floor as she did and told Justin to stand up.

He did. She slapped on the cream on his pubes and spread it around.

Justin's face made it look like he was about to cum.

Jannie then led him to the bathroom.

I don't know what was exchanged in the bathroom, but Jannie's butt was almost completely visible, pure white from the cream, but visible.

About 25 minutes later Jannie came out with both hands covering her vagina, all of the foam had disappeared, but stayed white, and Justin emerged, bare.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879