Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Left

“So Justin, how does it feel?” Jannie asked.

Justin looked up puzzled. “Hmm?”

“You know,” Jannie continued, “to have the smallest penis!”

It was at that moment Justin looked at himself, and then me and lastly my brother. He realized, he was about an inch shorter then my younger brother; Jack was two years younger then Justin, and still bigger.

“Well....well....well...” Justin stammered.

Jack was smiling and looking at his own erection, new found pride I guess.

“Well....I'm the only one with pubes!” Justin exclaimed.

Jannie looked at Jack and then back at me. Taking an extra long look at me. “Hah, that's true. But girls don't care about that nearly as much, trust me.” She looked back at me and winked.

Everyone sat there for a second in silence. Jannie interrupted it. “So, since you dared both Dyl and I, who dares who?”

Justin thought for a moment. “Well, uhh. I guess that you and Dyl can come up with a dare together for us. Then we will go back to one person dares at a time.”

Jannie and I agreed. Sounded good.

We talked for a few moments together. Jannie had some really sexual ideas for them. I didn't really want them to happen, cause then they could dare me to do the same. Jannie kept throwing out ideas like they were hotcakes; I knew at that moment, this game wasn't going to be fun if she dared me. Finally we came up with an idea.

“Okay, so this is the dare. And it includes all of us.” Jannie started to explain the dare. “First, all of you guys will stand up in a line facing me. And we will measure who has the longest dick. That's also the order of the dares for now on.”

All of us stood up, and go in a line. Justin looked angry because he knew his sister had come up with this dare (which she did) and he knew it was just to humiliate him. However the situation was even worse then he thought.

Jannie got out the ruler and started measuring. Starting with Jack, then proceeding to me, and lastly Justin.

Jannie measured Jack. He had a 5 and a half inch boner.

Jannie proceeded to me. She measured me at 6 inches exactly.

Then lastly she went to her brother. Justin was shy, he didn't want to do it. After about twenty seconds of arguing Jannie actually grabbed his boner and measured it. It was at 4 inches.

She walked over to me, and grabbed my dick. I was surprised, it felt so different, having someone else touch me there. It was exhilarating. She lifted it up as if it was my arm and I had just won a boxing match. She proclaimed me the winner.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879