Thread: [NON-FICTION] Two Incidents
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
Left

Jannie let out a giggle. “How cute.” she said, mocking him.

Jack and I went red in the face and then averted our gaze.

Justin had a few pubes, all spread out; but his balls were bald. He had a somewhat small boner.

“I think it likes me.” Jannie teased.

Justin tossed his sister her panties, sat down, and covered his eyes. He was really embarrassed. It was clear he didn't like his current situation.

Jack readjusted himself. He had just gotten the underwear out of his crack he let out a sigh of relief.

“What happened?” Justin asked.

“Nothin,” Jack said, “just got my boxers out of my butt. It was so uncomfortable. Must be nice to be naked!” He laughed.

“Oh really?” Justin said. “Well, I dare you to be naked. Oh and sit in front of me.”

I guess jack secretly wanted this. He loved not wearing clothing, and he was finally able to do it, acceptably in front of a girl.

He flug off his boxers and sat down in front of Justin facing Jannie. Jack was completely bald, nothing on his balls and nothing for pubes. My little brother did have my genes though, we are 'big people'.

Its a good thing Justin had his eyes closed, cause Jack's boner was a solid inch longer then Justin's. And Justin was even a year older.

Jannie was clearly impressed by Jack. Her eyes did not leave his crotch.

It was Jacks turn. Everyone, except Justin, could tell he was horny. I could see Jannie thought this situation was bad for her. She had no idea.

“Alright.” Jack started. “My turn!” He took in a deep breath. One hand on his head, the other rubbed his balls for a moment. “Dyl! I dare you!”

Crap. This was unexpected, and can't be good.

“I dare you to strip naked, and have Jannie sit on your lap!”

I was astonished. This was a very naughty dare. A topless girl, sitting on my naked lap.

I had no idea how to react. I watched Jannie. She looked back at me. No emotion. No care. She didn't mind.

I stood up and took off my boxers. My boner flopped out. Now my family might be short, but we're big. My brother and I were sporting fairly large members. However, neither of us had hair yet. Anywhere.

I was bigger than my brother, which meant I had the biggest in the room. Yay. A small victory.

I sat down and Jannie slowly lowered herself into my lap. My erection rubbing against her bare back. Another victory. I mean, it was embarrassing but, it was a victory... for me.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879