View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #7
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Three

Step... Step..... Step..

And that's all it took for the flash back of a horrific memory to emerge in her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A continuous from Immoral Teaching's last part.)

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. Both in a trance like state, hypnotized by the other's eyes. They felt all of the love in the world at that very moment and were so engrossed in each other's existence that they hadn't noticed the sound of the room door opening and someone walking in, but they did hear a voice.

"Protection, huh? A protector, hmm? Not if I can help it."

Both of their heads whirled around and the face they saw could only be all but too familiar to Heather. A man whose name ripped into her heart; her father, the lone man who had helped conceive her. She cried, instantly, and Jack held her tight against his chest to protect her.

"Get out! I don't know who you are or what you want, but I'm quite sick of all these bullshit games!" Jack shouted, and pulled Heather behind him.

"I have a biological right to her and there is nothing you can do about it." With a gun held out in front of him, in his hands, aimed at the terrified couple there was nothing left that they could do, for Heather knew he had the will and ability to kill and if she was what he wanted, he would receive her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She could feel him approaching behind her. It was an easy guess that he probably was smiling and happy about everything he had done. She still didn't know why he wanted her now, all of a sudden and out of the blue. No one had heard from him in several years, but now, there he was, standing behind his daughter as she crouched on the floor. He was eyeing her body and she knew it. On her knees bent over in only a long tank top and shear panties she feared him as he pressed his boot between her legs.

"Are your chores finished?" he asked her, his voice echoing deep into her soul. She nodded. "Stand." She stood, but still did not look at him. He put his hands on her stomach and she shuddered as the damned thing moved inside her and pushed against his hands. "You know, for your sake I do hope its a boy."

She glared at him. "There is a chance it's not even yours."

"It is, just look at you, you hate it so much even if it wasn't, would you want it after all this time of you being in envy of it?" he questioned and let a snicker release from his lips.

She ignored the question. "What if its not a boy?"

"You die or I make you try again. It was a terrible decision of mine to ruin such a tight pussy, but what other use could you be to me."

"You're sick," Heather backfired. "I'm your daughter, your only daughter, and you can talk that way about me! You weren't meant to be any type of father!"

He quickly backhanded her right cheek and she jumped back and sat down on the bed. Tears streaked down her face, but he was not phased by her cries. "There are more dishes to do, go do them and then come serve me immediately." He walked out of the room.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote