Thread: Night nurse
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
sjsully06
Account Banned

Orgy! Orgy! They chanted as they opened up my cage and picked me up. They carried me upstairs and brought me to some outside courtyard They were all naked by this point and all of a sudden a guy put his dick up my ass and started to hump away. Ahead of me I saw a girl eating out another girl, while the girl she was eating out was sucking a dick while he got humped in the ass by another guy. As I was being humped, and god it felt good even on my sore ass, another male made me put his dick in my mouth. At first I didn't want to, but soon I was aroused enough that I didnt care. I slowly licked the tip, then I began to deep throat it. He soon came all over my mouth, I just swallowed and didnt stop. I began to softly nibble his dick then I licked it with the tip of my tongue, starting at the tip and working my way down the shaft. I then made out with it like it was somebodies tongue. Up and down, up and down, I just kept putting it deeper into my mouth. He came again and pulled out and began to fuck the girl in the ass who was still eating out the girl. Soon I felt the guy who was fucking me cum in my ass. It tingled but felt good. Then a girl came up to me and began to make out with me as I inserted my dick in her pussy. Another girl came up and began to finger my ass and the girls ass who I was fucking. My free hand found my way to her vagina and was about to finger her when what I found was a dick. It was a shemale, so I began to rub her dick as I fucked the girl, all while our tongues danced together. The girl I was fucking then moved on to a group of girls who were having a sandwhich with a guy and she began to lick one of the girls ass. Ahead of her a girl was peeing on a guy. So I moved up to the shemale and began to suck her dick, after a few minutes of sucking I turned her around and fucked her up the ass. Her ass was nice and warm and I soon cummed, she then rolled over and began to make out with me. Then she strattled me from behind and fucked my ass. While she was fucking me her two free hands reached forward and began to play with my dick, I hit an instant orgasm, the best I ever had. She then layed down next to me and we cuddled and made out, in the middle of an orgy i felt the most relaxed I ever had. While we kissed my eyes wandered and I looked and saw a crazy six way going on, two guys were fucking four chicks. The orgy went on for a little while longer but soon everyone was exhausted. The shemale I was with then spoke to me, listen, I know a way you can get payback on both the nurse and her mother. On a count of three I want you to stand up and run to that door with me, one, two, three!!!

She stood up and so did I and we ran like the wind, I looked over at her as we ran and saw her dick flapping with her, it looked so hot, it bounced up and down, all 7 inches of it. We hit the door and we ran inside. I followed her down a hallway, to a door, and then we found our way outside. We went to what I guess was her car, and we got in and drove off. After a twenty minute ride we hit our destination. This is the nurses house and her mothers. Go inside and do what you need to do, here, I'll pop the trunk, the shemale said. I went out to the trunk and grabbed the supplies, a giant dildo, some diapers, a whip, some rope, duct tape, and the last tool, the one that would make this all worthwhile....
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote