View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Next time they try it I'll let you take the knee.

What other stuff did they do?

Well, I never really tried to stop them, so they pretty much had there way with me (I'd been to an all boys school, so any form of female attention was good)

After the above, they wanted more fun like that so over lunch they had talked between each other as to what they wanted.

As we were older we were allowed more freedom and one of the activities was just walking round the fields of the school. At the bottom of the field there was like a little wooded area. We went down there, and they then told me about their plans.

They had decided that they enjoyed seeing me naked, but wanted to see me struggle a bit more so they decided I should strip down for them and then let them do whatever they wanted. i wasn't sure, but seeing as they outnumbered me and they already had seen me naked I went along.

Took off my clothes slowly, not fully sure if I wanted to do this, but may aswell. So I was now standing naked in front of about 8 girls (all younger). At the time it was fine, looking back, not my best ideas.

Anyway, we get walking and occasionally they have a feel and very quickly I am hard. We sit down and they have a bit more of a play and a chat about my nakedness, my cock, the usual :P

After a bit I started getting used to the situation and so start going limp, which they didn't like, so they decided I ought to cum for them. So I start going, then try my luck and say I need "material"

Not all of them were eager about it, but a couple teased a little (showed me nothing though). This tipped the edge and I cummed. A couple of them taste it, never having seen it first hand, but the rest I am forced to eat (I don't find it that nice really)

So far i have got off quite lightly, but as we walk round we get near EHS, a high school for girls, but fortuneately they are all on holidays and they don't run a summer school. However, they decide to walk round it, meaning I was out in the open, naked. I don't think anyone was there, but I was quite worried.

We had to go back then, so to allow me my clothes back, I had to let each one do something to me. I can't remember all of the things I had to do, but things I did have to do was to lick the ground, put a stick in my ass, walk into some bracken and nettles and one of them also had a good smack at the jewels with a branch they found.

I was allowed my clothes back then, but they promised that tomorrow they would be better prepared. Apart from the painful ones, it was a bit fun, I had never done much with girls due to minimum interaction with them, so I was getting what I can.

I'm too lazy to write more now, but I will add more.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote