Thread: Dare: Person Above Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #761
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

OK, I have one for you. For your dare, you are to be diapered for a full week, with absolutely 0 bathroom privileges. But, there are some rules to make it more interesting. You will need three shades of nail polish: clear, super light pink, and hot pink.

During the week, every time you decide you want a diaper change, you may have it, but you are to paint one fingernail. So, your first 10 changes will have you wearing clear coats on each fingernail. After the first 10, move onto the light pink. Once you have all 10 done in light pink, move onto the hot pink.

The goal here I suppose will be to change as infrequently as you can!

There are punishments too... should you, at any point of time during the week, decided to use the toilet, you are to paint one fingernail hot pink!

Oh, and just for fun, any time you either leak in public or expose your diaper to someone in public, you earn a free change, no fingernail need be painted: )

I hope you have fun! You may remove all fingernail polish 1 week after you finish the week in diapers.

-Just a heads up for the dare I'm given, I wear and use diapers every day for work, but I cannot do more than pee in them while there. Otherwise, I'm open to most things that are not overly public: )
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote