View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
sjsully06
Account Banned

I was standing there dumbstruck, the whole class was filing in, but yet no one had looked over at us, I was actually starting to think I was in the clear when it happend, WHAT THE FUCK, my ex-friend john yelled. every one look, he's being fucked in the ass. In my mind life as I knew it was over...

I was now sitting in the principals office, my parents were on the way, and my whole school knew i was bi, most thought I was gay though. My parents showed up and my father didnt even look at me, I knew he was dissapointed. Things had taken a turn for the worse, I ended up being expelled for having sex in view of everybody, and it only got worse.

When we got home my parents hadnt even talked to me, so it was dead silence, as I was walking into the house my dad said, whats that noise, my diaper was crinkling, I had no idea what to say, but my dad had figured it out he ripped my pants right off me revealing my disposable diaper...what the hell he screamed, not only are you a faggot you also are an adult baby, he litterally picked me up and threw me outside, in the proccess my shirt ripped off, i was now outside standing in nothing but a diaper, my dad looked at me and told me to never come home again. this is where my story takes a dramatic change, i was now homeless, and schooless, I knew there was only one place I could go, Mrs Meyers house...

It was a long walk of shame to her house, cars honked at me and people laughed as i was in a diaper. When I got to her house I knocked on the door and to my surprise the boy from earlier opened the door, he was holding on a hangar a thong, bra, pink skirt, matching shirt, and some long socks, I've been expecting you, he said...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote