View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
sjsully06
Account Banned

Before I could even spit out the dare the worst thing ever happened. I didn't even have time to let it all soak in, her finger lifted in the computer screen and pointed behind me, and as I began to turn I got slapped in the face. My mother was behind me and she was fuming. my pants were on the ground around my ankles they had slipped off, and my hand was still up my butt and around my cock. My mother ripped the computer cord from the wall and the screen shut off, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. You want to wear womens clothes, she yelled, fine, then follow me you faggot. She was livid as hell, I had no choice but to follow, my face was beet red. She led me to my sisters room, opened a drawer, pulled a bra out, some long knee socks, went to he closet and pulled out a pink skirt and a white top. Put these on, you want to be a girl then I will make you a girl. Your joking right? Then she slapped me in the face, I am not joking she screamed, I had never seen her this mad. So I put on the clothes, then she came over with make up and applied it all over my face. When I thought it had gotten as bad as it possibly could she ordered me to get in the car, I did, but now I was scared, the whole car ride I argued with her not to do this, I knew where we were going, I took this path everyday and when we arrived at the destination she stepped out of the car, went to my door, opened it, pulled me out and drove away, leaving me, dressed as a girl, right in front of my school....
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote